If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Have a great day Hun xx

Thanks Minis-Bestie :) x

You can make your own cheese sauce quite easily. Milk, flour and cheese. Pinch salt. Then you can control points, use reduced fat cheddar and whatever milk you pick. I've only ever made my own cheese sauce.

I always make my own Cheese Sauce however it's harder to keep the pp low and make small enough quantities for me and Popsicle so I like the idea of ready made better x

Have a fab day at school!! :)

Thanks Sarah :) x

Enjoy your day sweetie. :) x

Thanks Brona :) x

Morning Serena hope you have a great day x

Thanks Charlene :) x

Have a fab day look forward to the update later to see what bargains youve got and whats on that yummy treat tray xx

Thanks Sugar, won't be any bargains today! Will manage my lunch and TT tho ;-) x

Have a great day Serena and good luck for tomorrow!

Will look forward to your update later :) xx

Thanks Sam :) x

Can't believe its been nearly a month you've been back on plan and on the forum. Time flies!

Hope you have a good day volunteering today and good luck for weigh in tomorrow.

Oh yeah I forgot your in school silly me xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'll forgive u sugar ;-) x

Can't believe its been nearly a month you've been back on plan and on the forum. Time flies! Hope you have a good day volunteering today and good luck for weigh in tomorrow.

Time Flies when you're having fun! Week 5 Day 1 today :) x

Loving the look of your treat tray, I like your style. Those end of day treats make it all worthwhile!

Loving the look of your treat tray, I like your style. Those end of day treats make it all worthwhile!

TT has definitely been trending on Minis! It's something to look forward to although mine is only 4pp tonight so a slightly pathetic TT lol x

Good Evening Subscribing Sweeties :)

Week 5 Day 1 is drawing to a close so I'm here to update!

It's been another busy day in Serena World!

I volunteered in Year 2 from 845 till 315, was a lovely day and I was able to do some group work and also individual work :) We then came home and Poppy played in the garden whilst I sunbathed and caught up on Minis, I might of accidentally inhaled a Cornetto at this point ;-)

Onto the Food...

Breakfast- Muller Vitality Smooth Strawberry (2pp) & Rice Krispies Bar (2pp) & Plum (0pp) & 3 Askeys Wafers (0pp)

Lunch
image-1990174210.jpg
50 50 Kingsmill Medium (2pp), 3 Quorn Wafer Thin Ham Slices (1pp), 18g Cathedral City Lighter (1pp), Salad (0pp), 14g Sweet Pickle (0pp), 15ml Dressing (0pp), Apple (0pp) & Pear (0pp)

After-School/Minis/Sunbathing Snack
image-3351854948.jpg
Cornetto Chocolate Intemse-5pp

Dinner
image-1933710970.jpg
Iceland Cheese & Onion Crispbake (4pp), Iceland Mini Corn on Cob (3pp), 102g Iceland Golden Savoury Rice & Vegetables (2pp) & Green Beans (0pp)

I'm glad the Mini Corn on Cobs are now finished, I've enjoyed them for a change but I don't think they are really worth 3pp!

TT
image-1838963105.jpg
14g Cashews (2pp) & Snowball (2pp)

Soooooooo it's WI tomorrow, finished this week on 17 Weeklies usage, although there has been Cake-Gate and Sweet-Gate in the process so who knows what the Scales will say, I really hope they are kind to me! I'd love to reach my 1st Mini-Goal of 7lbs in 4wks, 8lbs would be lovely but I also have to be realistic!

Hope everyone has had a fab Friday!

Lots of Love
Serena
X

Going to be wishing you all the luck for tomorrow xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Sugar :) Other than a couple of minor blips i think I've tried as much as I can. X

That's all you can do xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Definitely :) If there is a god of scales, please let them be kind to me! X

Me too. Has poppy got a certain book she wants from the library. Saw your off there tomorrow xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think she wants a Moshi Monsters one :) She's very excited, she would go to the library every day if she could! X

I don't blame her I love books. It's good to hear of a kid who likes reading xx

She has a whole bookcase in her room! She's reading at White Level in school now, only kid in her class who is, super proud mummy moment! X

Good luck for tomorrow x

Aww clever little poppy. I've got tons of books but then download them too lol X

I've not got into the downloads yet! I'm so proud of my little baby, she surprises me every single day x

Good luck for tomorrow x

Thanks Sweetie :) x

Back