If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Just popping in to wish you good luck for WI tomorrow. xx

Good luck for WI. Hope you get your 2lb x

I dunno as it was online but in local papers but they didn't want the money as they were promoting the 111 service who talked them through it she didn't know she was preggers imagine going to the loo and the baby was coming out lol x

Omg! I've always wanted to know someone who didn't know they were preggers! X

Just popping in to wish you good luck for WI tomorrow. xx

Thanks MW :) x

Good luck for WI. Hope you get your 2lb x

Thanks Sarah-Lou. 2lbs would be amazing wouldn't it! X

Wishing my mini bestie all the luck in the world for tomorrow's weigh in (although u won't need it)
Don't forget to text me!! Xx

Wishing my mini bestie all the luck in the world for tomorrow's weigh in (although u won't need it)
Don't forget to text me!! Xx

Thanks Minis-Bestie! Love u so so much! I will text u, will try not to be late this week! X

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Serena xx

Good luck this morning my forum hubby lol. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Minis-Hubby! I now have a Minis-Bestie and a Minis-Hubby! X

GOOD LUCK!!!! Xxx

STS :-( x

Sorry to hear you got a sts Serena but don't let it get you down..you are doing fab!! I think a sts every now and then is natural...but totally frustrating! did you eat more or less weeklies this week? X

Sorry to the sts that's not fair. Try not to let it get to you. Maybe your not eating enough and need to use some weeklies but what do I know I'm no expert. Big hugs and chin up love xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry you got a sts but, on the plus side, it's always better than a gain. How much have you got to lose to get to goal?x

Sorry about the sts. It is not deserved and probably just one of those freaky weight things. Next week will no doubt be a bigger loss.

Keep doing what you are doing!

STS :-( x

Sorry that your WI result wasn't what you hoped for & definitely unfair as u r always 150% on plan. Maybe this week you should use all your weeklies. Although I'm none the wiser as I've also had 2 STS weeks. The loss should definitely show next week :)

Back