If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Which diet will u be following to lose it? I'm going to be joining SW on Wednesday, wanted something totally different this time x

I'm going to stick with 5:2/cal counting. Still going with the same diary which I think you followed :) SW will be totally different for you but bet you will do fab :)

I'm going to stick with 5:2/cal counting. Still going with the same diary which I think you followed :) SW will be totally different for you but bet you will do fab :)

5:2 seems very popular at the moment, one of my friends is re-starting that on Monday after a festive break x

Hello Serena, welcome back...and yes I'm back too lol

Hey you! Lovely to see you again! Are u back on the WW? X

Yep back to WW. I did a four months with SW and did well but struggled on the days when calculating points would have been easier.

SW did teach me I can lose weight without counting so I'm back trying to do F&H more.

I was tempted by the 5:2 but I do need days where I don't want to count

Yep back to WW. I did a four months with SW and did well but struggled on the days when calculating points would have been easier. SW did teach me I can lose weight without counting so I'm back trying to do F&H more. I was tempted by the 5:2 but I do need days where I don't want to count

Do you have any fab SW Tips? It's scary starting a whole new plan, know WW like the back of my hand! X

Well hello!!!

I'm on sw hun lost 4 lb this week txt me if you stuck x

If you've know F&H you're not too far off from knowing SW. My tips are 1- Plan your meals 2 - Make sure 1/3 of your plate is fully of Veg 3- Try and snack on fruit and syn free Yogurts between meals 4 - Get to know your syns on your favourite foods :)

Thank You for your awesome tips :) Lucky really that I love to plan and love my veggies! I'm going shopping today but not joining until Wednesday morning x

Oh Wow! Awesome! Was that your first week? X

No I have gained over xmas etc so it's taking my pre xmas gain off but 1 full week on plan x

Yeyyyyyyy!

My Diary is now in the SW Food Diaries so all systems go for Wednesday @ 1000!

It's good to be back! X

I'll try my best to support you. As you were a great help when I first started ww. Let's see how long I can keep going xx

Minimins is amazing for bringing people together :) c

Back