If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Yeah that always helps I've never been brave to join always done ones from home lol xx

I've only ever been to one WW Group many years ago, always done it from home otherwise! X

That's it now, you're on the loser cruiser! Get comfy, you're here for the duration xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Slow n Steady wins the race, I'm gonna smash this! X

Here to sub :) just think you are lighter than the 10st you were imagining so not as far to go as you thought. Good luck :) xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's very true! Technically I've 'lost' 2lbs already ;-) x

I am so pleased you got a nice Consultant. It makes all the difference. The class I go to on a Friday morning got soo bit they are doing 2 sessions now, one at 9.30am one at 11.30am. I`m gonna stick to the 9.30 one. Well Serena, good luck on your journey.

Thanks Sweetie! I hope it's not quite as busy next week! X

Well done for going ,thats the hardest bit over with now,it's onwards and downwards now x

Thanks Sweetie :) x

Found you too. :)

Hey You! X

Ahh, I'm glad your first meeting went well hun :) Boo to the scales but you will soon get the figures coming down again! xx

Fingers Crossed! If I have a good week I might even see single digit pounds next week ;-) x

So glad your meeting went well and it always helps to like the consultant/leader. You've made the first and the hardest step by joining and I am certain you will do amazingly especially as you are always so organised. Good luck can't wait to follow your journey xx

I just hope I don't let anyone down! X

Onwards and downwards now mini bestie!! So proud of u for taking the first step. Xxx

Your turn tomorrow Minis Bestie! X

Good Evening Everyone :)

So I've drawn a line under the scales and I'm here to talk food!

I didn't have time to eat until about 2pm, I had this...

image-3651358482.jpg

It was a bowl of Apple, Banana, Clementine & Grapes covered in an Activia Lemon & Lime 0% Yogurt.

Yum Yum in my Tum Tum!

I then tried a new SW Recipe and omg it was soooooooo yummy!

image-1362373883.jpg

It's a Baked Bean Lasagne (Totally Free using my HEA for the Cheese on top) served with Salad and fat free dressing.

Sooooooo it's been a fab first day and I still have a HEB and up to 15 Syns to use, go me!

If every day is as good as this one, I'm glad I converted! X

Love Serena x

Glad you enjoyed class it makes ALL the difference when you have a nice consultant and class environment. Your dinner looks fab. Can I be cheeky and ask how you did it X Good luck in your first week xx

Glad you enjoyed class it makes ALL the difference when you have a nice consultant and class environment. Your dinner looks fab. Can I be cheeky and ask how you did it X Good luck in your first week xx

Hey Sweetie! I used a combination of these two recipes:

View attachment 162648

View attachment 162649

View attachment 162650

It might sound disgusting but it honestly was lovely! X

A fantastic first day hun, well done. I always love your food pics and your tea tonight looks gorgeous! Definitely go you! ;) xx[/QUOTE

It was sooooooooo tasty! X

Fantastic first day Serena! :) I'm curious about this baked bean lasagne...x

See above for the recipes fellow veggie! X

Fab first day hun that lasagne looks yum xx

It felt great to be back in control! X

Lovely first day x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Sweetie :) x

What have you planned foodwise for today ?

How's today going? xx

I'll be back with today's update shortly :) x

Hi, subscribing! See you are on SW now, I have heard from quite a few people how good it is!

Welcome! It's where all the cool kids hang out ;-) x

Good Evening Sweeties :)

I'm sorry I didn't log back on last night, I didn't feel brilliant, think I was detoxing after far too much rubbish lately! I ended up having a hot bubble bath and relaxing in front of Celeb BB with a a Peanut Butter Sandwich (HEB and 4.5 Syns) and a Nescafé Vanilla Latte (4 Syns)
image-2245817056.jpg

So I ended Day 1 on 8.5 Syns :)

Thursday has been a busy busy day in Serena World! I'm studying my Level 2 TA Qualification at College and on a Thursday I volunteer in Year R so I had to be super organised, lucky organisation is my middle name ;-)

Breakfast (HEB & 3 Syns for Burger Sauce)
Fried Egg, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Bread
image-3148668071.jpg

Lunch
Super Rice (Mild Mexican), Salad, Activia 0% Raspberry & Fruit
image-2513651708.jpg

Dinner (HEA)
A new recipe of Creamy Mushroom & Tomato Pasta with 2 Quorn 'Chicken' Fillets, sooooooo yummy and on the table from start to finish in under 30mins!
image-2351832366.jpg

I've also used 2 Syns on 100ml Skimmed Milk so 5 Syns so far today! I can't believe how satisfied I feel on SW after WW if I'm honest!

I will try to get round everyone's diaries later :) Feeling pretty tired right now!

Love Serena x

Last edited:
Evening hun, sorry to hear you've been feeling rubbish :( Hopefully it is just your body getting used to being on plan and you feel better soon. Your dinner sounds gorgeous! I say sounds cos I can't see any pics lol for some reason xx

Hope you feel better soon. No I can't see pics either :( xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hope you feel better I can't see pics either. Xx

Not sure what happened there? If you scroll back now, can you see them? X

Back