If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Congratulations hun very happy for you. I need some tips haha xx

Thanks Cheryl :) Id say just go for it and be yourself! Volunteering has helped me in so many different ways. X

Congratulations Serena so delighted for you x

Thanks Charlene :) x

Gone for loads get good feedback just don't get it lol. Might look into volunteering thanks xx

I've always volunteered, as a teen I started and ran a Youth Club, then I was a Special Constable for 5 1/2 Years, then after I had Poppy I ran a Rainbows Group and later at School! X

Yeah maybe volunteering will add to the experience I've already got. Couldn't hurt. Thanks lovely. Xx
You're very welcome Cheryl, Are u applying for TA jobs too? X

Yes ta jobs but then others I see too as can't be too picky, just thought my degree would of helped but really I would of better doing an nvq but did degree as wanted to teach but changed my mind. Lol. I get close but then someone beats me, I keep on trying xx

Yes ta jobs but then others I see too as can't be too picky, just thought my degree would of helped but really I would of better doing an nvq but did degree as wanted to teach but changed my mind. Lol. I get close but then someone beats me, I keep on trying xx

I'd say definitely volunteer at a local school as inevitably jobs will come up and u will be first in the queue if any jobs come up! Do you have a school in mind or any would do? X

Aw that's fab Serena. Massive well done and congratulations!! I think I'd love to do a TA course and eventually work in a school. Beats my current job ;) so so pleased for you and Poppy xx

Aw that's fab Serena. Massive well done and congratulations!! I think I'd love to do a TA course and eventually work in a school. Beats my current job ;) so so pleased for you and Poppy xx

Thanks Sarah!!!! I've already been thinking I would love to do Level 3 if the school will sponsor me!!! X

Any really but hopefully a local one. I'll email a few. I was thinking about it for a while xx

If u need any help with a draft email then let me know, I'd only be happy to help x

Serena, I must have been writing my post when you posted yours & I totally missed your AMAZING news!!! Congratulations, I'm so pleased for you and the 2nd Feb is really soon!! 2015 is defo going to be YOUR year! Woo hoo :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D xxxxxxxx

Serena, I must have been writing my post when you posted yours & I totally missed your AMAZING news!!! Congratulations, I'm so pleased for you and the 2nd Feb is really soon!! 2015 is defo going to be YOUR year! Woo hoo :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D xxxxxxxx

I just realised that I totally got the wrong end of your congratulations stick!!!! Im just hoping that SW fits into my year but I don't see why not x

Well done on the loss x and no I didn't get my jelly will do at tje weekend x

Oh No! Hope u enjoy your jelly! X

Back