If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hi Serena, well done on this weeks loss and fabulous news about your new job- your be brilliant :) It's not easy finding work around children, hope everything falls in place for you now - so happy for you xx

Thanks Cas!!!! I just can't wait for the next 10 days to fly by so I can start!!!!! X

It's exciting you really deserve this x

Can't wait to start now! X

Hello my lovely. So happy to hear you amazing news- you are fab! Well done on your loss too, so so pleased for you :) xxx

Thank you my fellow veggie friend! X

Congratulations on the job! Fantastic news! xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Laura :) x

Congratulations on your new job! I'm so excited for you xx

Thanks Claire :) x

Congratulations on the job x

Thanks Sweetie :) x

Missed the job post, but huge congratulations xxxc

Thanks Ann :) x

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

Happy Friday Everyone!

Today's Food:

Breakfast
image-1618254765.jpg

Lunch (1 Syn on Salad Cream)
image-458293090.jpg

I also had an Apple, 2 x Clementines and an Activia 0% Cherry as a Snack!

Today's SW Find:

image-1573761330.jpg

12 Drops for 1 Syn :) 3 Packs for £1 in Asda :)

Tonight's Dinner will be a Friday Fakeaway of Homemade Pizza n Actifry Chips mmmmmmmmmm!

Lots of Love
Serena x

PS-Jelly Round 2 is in the Fridge! Lemon (1 Syn) with a base of Blackberries, Raspberries, Redcurrants and Strawberries. X

Noodles & salad, that is different. What noodles are they Serena, the flavoured ones or do you flavour them yourself. Would like to try that.

Noodles & salad, that is different. What noodles are they Serena, the flavoured ones or do you flavour them yourself. Would like to try that.

They are Low Fat Super Noodles Sweet Thai Chill, you can have those, Chicken n Herb or Chilli Chicken for free on SW. It's nice with a little grated cheese on top but I'm saving my HEA for my Pizza tonight. X

Friday Night is FAKEAWAY Night!

Whoop Whoop!

image-87250737.jpg

Pizza! Cheesy Wedges!

Life is good!!!!

Love Serena x

Wow congrats on the job and the loss! Things move fast here!

Thanks Sweetie! This Diary always used to be the Minis Youth Club, id like it to be like that again ;-) x

Fakeaway looks yummy- how many syns? How was your day? Xx

Hey Cas! 2 Syns :) I just tweaked the Wrap to use it as my HEB and the Cheese is my HEA! All the pizza toppings were 'S' Tbh it would of been 0 Syns but I still like to use Oil in my Actifry not Frylight, it's the only time I use 'proper' oil but I think it's worth 2 Syns! X

All that's great saved you lots of syns from not having the real thing! It looked very tasty x

It was sooooooo tasty! I make my own pizza base topper with passata, tomato purée and herbs de provenance! It tastes just like the Dominos Topper ;-) x

Back