If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Good Evening Sweeties

I'm sorry I haven't been around much today, I've had a bit of an off day :-( I've just felt very emotional and generally miserable :-( As most of you know I'm an emotional binger and prior to SW I was binging at least 5 times a week, sometimes daily :-( Up until yesterday I was 17 days binge free which is an incredible achievement for me :)

Today I had my Breakfast as posted earlier but I wanted to binge soooooo badly, I decided I wasn't spoiling my hard work so I threw myself into the housework instead of a binge!

I've had my lunch:

image-1474684924.jpg

And an Apple and a Clementine and that's it! Go Me!

I'm bucking my usual trend of low/no Syn dinner for a dinner with high Syns, I'm so so shattered tonight I doubt I'll want treats anyway and the dinner has kept me motivated and focused all day!

Love Serena x

Waited allllllll day for this:

image-2421675879.jpg

It might of 'cost' me 9 Syns but it was totally worth it AND it kept my focus when I was messing around earlier!

Love Serena x

Hey Serena
Well done on not binging and doing the housework instead. I myself have had a little wobble today and was upset to have put on 1lb this week. I have just done 2 hours of ironing, which I have been putting off for ages.

Hope you feel brighter this evening than earlier in the day.

Nic xx

Hey Serena Well done on not binging and doing the housework instead. I myself have had a little wobble today and was upset to have put on 1lb this week. I have just done 2 hours of ironing, which I have been putting off for ages. Hope you feel brighter this evening than earlier in the day. Nic xx

Thank you for your kind words Nic, I'm feeling ok! I have had my last Syn on a lemon jelly with fruit! I have a small cup of warm milk (1/2 HEA) and 2 Alpen Lights (HEB) to have after my bath! I'm hoping it will send me off into a restful sleep x

Awww I hope you're feeling brighter this evening x sending big hugs xx You're doing brilliantly xxx

Hey Claire! I'm just relaxing in a hot bubbly bath thinking about how well my day turned out when really it all could of gone horribly wrong! Looking forward to hot milk and an Alpen light before bed which I hope will help me sleep x

Your really doing great, Alpen lights and warm milk is lovely before bedtime I always need a snack before then x

Does it help u sleep Cas? I've had a scorching hot bubbly bath and just having my warm milk and 2nd Alpen light now x

Love a grill at the weekend, but had a croissant this morning :eek:

Sorry to hear you've had a tough day but well done for cracking on with the housework & not binging :) and think of the body magic ;)

Aw Hun, you should be super proud of yourself !!!! You give everyone lots of support so make sure you come here and get some support back -keep at it Hun - your doing fab xxx

No more of a habit! Enjoy your milk and cereal bars x

Habits are so sometimes hard to break Cas! X

Love a grill at the weekend, but had a croissant this morning :eek: Sorry to hear you've had a tough day but well done for cracking on with the housework & not binging :) and think of the body magic ;)

I'm jealous Hannah! Love a warm croissant with jam! X

Aw Hun, you should be super proud of yourself !!!! You give everyone lots of support so make sure you come here and get some support back -keep at it Hun - your doing fab xxx

Thanks for your kind words Ruby! You rocked it in the scales this week, super proud of you! X

Big hugs Serena and a big well done on keeping yourself occupied and not giving in yesterday, you will be so glad come weigh day. It's horrible when we get the bingeing urge, I've been fighting it myself this week as you know. Hope you are feeling ok today? xx

Thanks Sam, a tendency to binge is so difficult to deal with but just have to think of the bigger picture. X

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Im afraid that Monday's Post is about to be as depressing as Sunday's Post! So I didn't feel right yesterday, just kinda urrggghhh and I had an early night last night thinking I would wake up refreshing and ready to go, how wrong was I!

Unfortunately my Eye Condition has flared up and I ended up having an Emergency Hospital Appt with my Consultant :-( I quickly popped into college but left after 30mins as I felt so rough :-( My Eye is ulcerated :-( Unfortunately my eye is so fragile that this is quite serious for me and the Hospital explained that it's actually poisoning me :-( I have to take a 3 week course of oral steroids, a dieters worst nightmare! But I need to tell myself that my health is most important and I need to be feeling as good as I can for next Monday.

Anyways enough of my doom and gloom, onto the food:

Syn Free Breakfast of Quorn Turkey, 2 Scrambled Eggs, Mushrooms & Tomatoes
image-862670489.jpg

Syn Free Lunch of Pasta n Sauce Mushroom & Garlic, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Celery & Pepper (Half HEA of 20g RF Cheddar)
image-4225545651.jpg

Syn Free Dinner to follow! Had my Lunch late because of the hospital so not hungry yet.

Love Serena x

Back