If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hi Hun, sorry about your eyes- most important thing is your health, if you can still stick to plan and see what happens. Food looks yummy xx

Thanks Cas :) I think I'm just going to stick with it and make sure I use the top end of my Syns (10) each day so I don't feel deprived at all. X

Aww hun, i feel for you x sending hugs Your health is the most important thing and your safe in the knowledge that following SW you'll be fueling your body with food nutrients xx

Thanks Claire :) I think with EE I will still be getting the 'stodge' which steroids unfortunately crave, I might just have some wacky Syn combinations lol x

Tonight Syn Free Dinner:

image-3802012949.jpg

2 Linda Red Onion Rosemary Sausages, Actifry Chips, Mushy Peas, Fried Onions, Beetroot and Gherkins (Half HEA of 20g RF Cheddar)

Just the comfort food dinner I needed! X

Hi Serena,

Sorry I haven't been around when you've been having such an awful time. Well done on sticking to SW with all you've got going on...reckon I would have ordered a takeaway by now. Definitely do not worry about the scales...make sure you keep your strength up with healthy SW food and focus on getting better. Sending you big hugs xxx p.s your dinner looks lush

Hi Serena, Sorry I haven't been around when you've been having such an awful time. Well done on sticking to SW with all you've got going on...reckon I would have ordered a takeaway by now. Definitely do not worry about the scales...make sure you keep your strength up with healthy SW food and focus on getting better. Sending you big hugs xxx p.s your dinner looks lush

Thank you my fellow veggie friend!!!! I think I'm definitely going to be needing those Syns these coming weeks! X

Tonight I shall mainly be relaxing with the following 10 syns of heaven:

image-4073033347.jpg

Whilst washing up I decided I will NOT be cutting my daily syns from 10 to 5, I considered it to 'offset' the steroids but the reality is that cutting 100cals daily won't make much difference and it's just likely to make me want to binge! So for the next 3weeks (possibly more) I will be using and enjoying the full 10 syns each day!

Love Serena x

Sorry to hear about your rubbish day, lovely. I think sticking with your ten syns is a good idea. Ten syns a day is better than a 50 syn binge (or 100, as I once managed!).
Food looks yummy. And I'm jealous of your treat xx

Sorry to hear about your rubbish day, lovely. I think sticking with your ten syns is a good idea. Ten syns a day is better than a 50 syn binge (or 100, as I once managed!). Food looks yummy. And I'm jealous of your treat xx

Thanks Sarah :) I think the reality is that a gain/sts is due to the nasty steroids and not 5 syns aka 100 cals!!!! X PS-Hot Bubbly Bath and then it's treat time! X

Thanks Sarah :) I think the reality is that a gain/sts is due to the nasty steroids and not 5 syns aka 100 cals!!!! X PS-Hot Bubbly Bath and then it's treat time! X

Jealous of the bubble bath too!! Shower and bed for me, going back to work is killing me! Haha xx

It's Sod's law that you're being given steroids just as you've started a new eating plan and it won't be easy to keep positive when you see the scales not going down after trying so hard but we'll keep you going hun and the steroids are only temporary so your efforts will be rewarded soon enough xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jealous of the bubble bath too!! Shower and bed for me, going back to work is killing me! Haha xx

That'll be me next Monday :-( I last worked full time in Feb 2007 so it'll be 8 years!!!! X

It's Sod's law that you're being given steroids just as you've started a new eating plan and it won't be easy to keep positive when you see the scales not going down after trying so hard but we'll keep you going hun and the steroids are only temporary so your efforts will be rewarded soon enough xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Sweetie for your kind words. I think I will just try to reduce my gain as much as possible rather than thinking of losses x

Sorry to hear about your eye and having to take steroids hunni. Hope your eye gets better soon xx

Back