If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Oh no that's utter pants about your eye, steroids are a bugger...but yes health defo more important than diet. I also think 10 syns is a much better idea than 5, you defo don't want to feel restricted & end up binging.

Hope your eye gets better super quick x

Hi Serena hopefully you start to feel better soon and your eye is not too painful. Definitely don't worry about the scales. Your health is far more important than being up a few ibs. X

Thanks for the nice words Hun :)

Sorry to hear about your eye problem - your right tho - health comes first - just try & be good as poss while your on the steroids. & get well soon .. Ule be back to full Serena mode before u no it ;) xxx

Oh no that's utter pants about your eye, steroids are a bugger...but yes health defo more important than diet. I also think 10 syns is a much better idea than 5, you defo don't want to feel restricted & end up binging. Hope your eye gets better super quick x

Thanks Hannah :) 10 is definitely the way forward! X

Hi Serena hopefully you start to feel better soon and your eye is not too painful. Definitely don't worry about the scales. Your health is far more important than being up a few ibs. X

Thanks Sinead :) I definitely feel your pain with your meds/health! X

Thanks for the nice words Hun :) Sorry to hear about your eye problem - your right tho - health comes first - just try & be good as poss while your on the steroids. & get well soon .. Ule be back to full Serena mode before u no it ;) xxx

Thanks Ruby :) You know me too well, don't like things when they don't run to plan! X

Sorry to hear about your eye problems, hopefully it will clear up soon and you won't be in too much discomfort! X

Thanks Sweetie :) x

Morning Serena x

Morning Ann :) Have a fab Tuesday! X

Morning Serena hope you have a better day today and that your eye starts to clear up soon.

Nic x

Morning Serena hope you have a better day today and that your eye starts to clear up soon. Nic x

Thanks Nic :) Hope u have a fab Tuesday! X

Good Morning Sweeties :)

I just wanted to start Tuesday by thanking each and everyone of you for your ongoing support, Minis rocks and I couldn't be without all your positive support/comments/advice, I'll stop now before I start crying (not good for the eye lol)

Today in Serena Works is busy busy!

I'm walking Poppy to school and then I'm on a First Aid Accreditation Course 0930-1630!

Syn Free Breakfast to set me up:

image-2196826741.jpg

Syn Free/ HEB Lunch/Snacks to keep me going all day:

image-2247258421.jpg

AND I remembered to take a Baked Bean Lasagne out of the Freezer last night so that's dinner sorted as I didn't want to be tempted into a tired takeaway!

Hope everyone has a fab Tuesday,

Lots of Love Serena x

Used to love first aid as I was in St John's ambulance but not done it in years I need to refresh lol X

I'm trying to add as many strings to my cv bow as I can!!!! X

Baked bean lasagne?! Why have I never heard of this before?? Have a good day lovely xx

Sounds good xx

:) I'll need more pages soon ;-) x

Baked bean lasagne?! Why have I never heard of this before?? Have a good day lovely xx

Omg it's amazing Sarah! X

View attachment 164786

Afternoon Serena, sorry to hear about your eye problem. Good idea to keep up with the syns I think. Hopefully your eye will get better quickly so you can come of the meds. You'll soon be losing each week again hun. Hope the course is going well today xx

Thanks Sarah :) 3 Weeks Minimum of Steroids but I'm focussed and dealing with it (so far!) x

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

I'm back from my Emergency First Aid at Work Course!

Great News, I got 100% in my Written AND passed all my Practical!

Soooooo happy as I forgot to mention I got 100% in my College Exam yesterday, before the hospital dash!

Oh and I resisted Biscuits at Course, just stuck to my Packed Lunch and Black Coffee!

Happy Days!

Love Serena x

Back