If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Well done on smashing your exams hunni and on resisting temptation in the form of biccies!! xx

Well done on smashing your exams hunni and on resisting temptation in the form of biccies!! xx

Thanks Nic :) Rainman and WillPowerPuff Girl Status in check at end of Tuesday! Yey! X

Good Afternoon Sweeties :) I'm back from my Emergency First Aid at Work Course! Great News, I got 100% in my Written AND passed all my Practical! Soooooo happy as I forgot to mention I got 100% in my College Exam yesterday, before the hospital dash! Oh and I resisted Biscuits at Course, just stuck to my Packed Lunch and Black Coffee! Happy Days! Love Serena x

Wow get you! Super Geek :D and I mean that in the best way possible!! You must be so excited about Monday...I know I'm excited for you!! :D

Wow get you! Super Geek :D and I mean that in the best way possible!! You must be so excited about Monday...I know I'm excited for you!! :D

I'm the biggest geek EVER! Not getting 100% is just not an option for me, ocd strikes again! Monday brings excitement but also nerves! X

Ooh that lasagne looks delicious. We make a cottage pie with beans in and that is yummy too, really adds flavour xx

It was soooooo comforting! Just what I needed :) x

Good butterflies though :) You've been doing the job already with the volunteer work so you'll be grand, trust me I know these things!!!

I'll trust Aunty Hannah ;-) I still have to pinch myself when I think about it!!!! X

Your be great in your new job, you've already had experience! Well done with exams- that's fab news! Food pics look lovely and the bake beans lasagne looks really simple to make x hope your enjoying the rose x

Thanks Cas :) Rosé Wine is all gone! Think it was a mini celebration with 3 glasses lol x

Good luck for wi hun xx

Best of luck for your weigh in hun xx

Good luck for wi x And well done you on passing all your exams

Thanks Ann :) x

Good luck for wi hun xx

Thanks Nic :) x

Good luck for weigh in xx

Thanks Cheryl :) x

Best of luck for your weigh in hun xx

Thanks Sweetie :) x

Good luck for weigh in lovely xx

Thanks Claire :) x