If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hey hun

Just catching up, firstly well done on the massive loss! Its crazy how this diet works so wonderfully, you ate so well last week and were rewarded with a great loss, especially as you are so close to target now, the losses should be slowing down, not speeding up, its fab.

Sorry to hear you had a bad reaction to those sweets, its amazing what sets our bodies off - mine doesn't like oily fish, but I love it! I also get funny reactions from fresh cherries and figs like allergic reactions which makes me sad because I love'em!

x

Hi Dannie!

Good Luck for Monday, I'm sure you're going to do great! How are u finding it?

The Condensed Soup Pasta Bake is soooooo easy, it's cooked pasta, a tin of either mushroom or tomato c/s, a little skimmed milk for making up the soup, Quorn 'Chicken'
Fillets, Veg and Grated Cheese for sprinkling! Just mix it all together and bake in the oven till crispy on top! It's so cheap to make and yummy, I make it in the disposable foil trays, we eat 2 and freeze 2.

It's a bit of a guessing game with the quiche but it's when they are all golden on top and solid all the way through, I don't really time anything! Sorry I can't be more helpful!

Lots of Love Serena x

I'm finding it really good thanks Serena! In fact my first weigh-in this morning and i've lost...(drum roll please :p...) 6 lbs!!!! I'm so happy! I know its the first week and i'm bound to lose more to start with, but its a big motivator! I'm getting on so well with this diet. I usually hate it but not finding it bad at all atm.

Dannie xx

I'm finding it really good thanks Serena! In fact my first weigh-in this morning and i've lost...(drum roll please :p...) 6 lbs!!!! I'm so happy! I know its the first week and i'm bound to lose more to start with, but its a big motivator! I'm getting on so well with this diet. I usually hate it but not finding it bad at all atm.

Dannie xx

Omg! 6lbs?!? That's AMAZING! Huge congrats to you, you smashed it! I hope you did the Happy Scale Dance! I too am finding it great, it just fits in with my life so well x

Hey hun

Just catching up, firstly well done on the massive loss! Its crazy how this diet works so wonderfully, you ate so well last week and were rewarded with a great loss, especially as you are so close to target now, the losses should be slowing down, not speeding up, its fab.

Sorry to hear you had a bad reaction to those sweets, its amazing what sets our bodies off - mine doesn't like oily fish, but I love it! I also get funny reactions from fresh cherries and figs like allergic reactions which makes me sad because I love'em!

x

Thanks Sweetie! I still can't quite believe the result every Friday but the reality hits me that I'm so close to goal, I can almost taste it!!! I just love how it fits in with my life and I don't have to change my habits to suit it at all! I certainly won't be buying Starburst again, clearly my body likes proper food and not just sweets!

Good Evening Everyone!

Today's been a sunny sunny day in Kent, I love the sunshine!

I got up at 0530, stripped my bed off, did my Waistline Max Burn DVD, had my bath and got ready for work! Go Me!

Full day in Year R today, taught 4 different lessons today, was a good day.

Today's Food

Breakfast-6pp

image.jpeg

Lunch-8pp

image.jpeg

Dinner-10pp

image.jpeg

Snacks-2pp

image.jpeg

Really happy with today's food, feel like I've got plenty of variety for my 26pp and no nasty tummy ache! Yey!

Lots of Love Serena X

Hey Everyone!

I got sent home from work ill this morning :( Literally slept the whole day, thankfully I remembered to set an alarm to go and get Poppy! Feel so knackered, it's not even half six and I'm in bed already :(

Today's Food

Breakfast-6pp (Didn't stay down!)

Lunch-8pp (Didn't stay down but had to eat as felt very weak)

Dinner-10pp (So far so good but can feel gurgling!)

image.jpeg

Snacks-2pp

image.jpeg

Really hoping I'll feel better tomorrow.

Lots of Love Serena X

Aww maybe you got bit of a bug or something. Is Poppy in bed too if so she's in a nice routine - hope you get plenty of rest x

I think it's definitely a bug :( I'm off again today. Poppy goes to bed between 6-630 every night and I get her up for school at 715, she sleeps till when she wants at the weekend. She's always been a brill sleeper, she slept through from about 10 weeks old. X

Hope your feeling brighter today- sounds like Poppy routine works well, 6.30 would be bit early for mine but I do like to have settled at reasonable time x

I think as long as they get enough sleep for them that's all that matters, some of the kids I teach are exhausted when they arrive at school and that doesn't make them very productive! X

Hey Everyone!

Yesterday was just a blur, literally slept the whole of Tuesday Night, all of yesterday and all of last night! Feeling better today so I'm going to attempt work. Hoping it was just a 48hr thing and sleep was just what I needed to make me better!

WI tomorrow and I'm expecting a gain, food has been awful (I've eaten what I could keep down) and my tummy isn't right. Just think I need to focus on getting better though and sure the plan will follow once I'm back on form.

Lots of Love Serena X

I think as long as they get enough sleep for them that's all that matters, some of the kids I teach are exhausted when they arrive at school and that doesn't make them very productive! X
I think it's finding what works for each child some need more than others, I know for my little girl being restless during the night was apart of her autism x

Hey Everyone!

Yesterday was just a blur, literally slept the whole of Tuesday Night, all of yesterday and all of last night! Feeling better today so I'm going to attempt work. Hoping it was just a 48hr thing and sleep was just what I needed to make me better!

WI tomorrow and I'm expecting a gain, food has been awful (I've eaten what I could keep down) and my tummy isn't right. Just think I need to focus on getting better though and sure the plan will follow once I'm back on form.

Lots of Love Serena X
Concentrate on feeling well, usually you lose a little- I hope your feeling much better today x

Hey Everyone!

Today I managed the full day at work, was a lovely day as we had our World Book Day Celebrations!

Here's our costumes:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Poppy loved being Jesse but I was far too hot in my Onesie!

Today's Food:

Breakfast-6pp

Lunch-8pp

Dinner-10pp

image.jpeg

Snacks-2pp

image.jpeg

Tonight my tummy hurts so badly :( It's really distended and bloated and I feel like I just need the toilet but can't go!

I'm predicting a gain at WI, rubbish food, the loss of a DVD session, awful step count and a blockage I think are all against me this week! Plus Mother Nature is still here even though I should be nearly finishing, she's speeded up!

Going to try for an early night, feel exhausted but also feel uncomfortable to lay down!

Lots of Love Serena x

Morning Everyone!

Here's my surprise result from this mornings WI,

I LOST 1.5lb!

I think the 4 days on (food/exercise) plan still did something to counteract the last 3 days!

Im now 8 Stone 12lb and have lost 17% of my weight in 9wks! Yey!

3lbs to go! Bring it on!

Lots of Love Serena x

Hey Everyone!

Today I managed the full day at work, was a lovely day as we had our World Book Day Celebrations!

Here's our costumes:

View attachment 180722

View attachment 180723

Poppy loved being Jesse but I was far too hot in my Onesie!

Today's Food:

Breakfast-6pp

Lunch-8pp

Dinner-10pp

View attachment 180724

Snacks-2pp

View attachment 180725

Tonight my tummy hurts so badly :( It's really distended and bloated and I feel like I just need the toilet but can't go!

I'm predicting a gain at WI, rubbish food, the loss of a DVD session, awful step count and a blockage I think are all against me this week! Plus Mother Nature is still here even though I should be nearly finishing, she's speeded up!

Going to try for an early night, feel exhausted but also feel uncomfortable to lay down!

Lots of Love Serena x

You both looked great, my girls dressed up too - I try add some pics later on my diary.
Hope you manage to get some good quality sleep x

Also great loss this week, can't believe your almost at goal in such a small amount of time! Have you thought about how you going maintain your weight or will you happy to carry on losing, not that you need to xx

Wow - what a week you have had! I am glad to hear you are feeling better, but sorry you have been so stuffed up. Water is a great healer for that, if you can stomach fresh lemon and ginger, that should get things moving.

Well done on another fabbo loss! Its amazing how well you are doing. You are so close to target you can almost taste it!

Have a lovely weekend
xx

ps. Cute onesie!

You both looked great, my girls dressed up too - I try add some pics later on my diary.
Hope you manage to get some good quality sleep x

Also great loss this week, can't believe your almost at goal in such a small amount of time! Have you thought about how you going maintain your weight or will you happy to carry on losing, not that you need to xx

I look forward fo your pics :) What did your girls dress up as?

I too have to pinch myself when I remember I'm 9weeks in and nearly at goal! It seems so crazy but it's actually true!

I had a look online and I will go up to 32pp to maintain but I guess I'll just have to see how it goes. 26pp seems fine on a daily basis and I wouldn't just like to eat rubbish with the extra 6pp and get into bad habits! Will have to wait and see, have to get there first! X

Wow - what a week you have had! I am glad to hear you are feeling better, but sorry you have been so stuffed up. Water is a great healer for that, if you can stomach fresh lemon and ginger, that should get things moving.

Well done on another fabbo loss! Its amazing how well you are doing. You are so close to target you can almost taste it!

Have a lovely weekend
xx

ps. Cute onesie!

I drink lots of cooled down boiled water so I've just upped that a lot at the moment! Hoping it will be pass (literally!) soon! I honestly can taste the goal but also know this last 3lbs might give me a run for my money! Im absolutely obsessed by gingerbread so I have 3 different gingerbread onesies! X

Hey Everyone!

After this mornings fantastic result I really felt good and it just carried on at work!

I got to step up and teach a Year 1 class today which was great, only for 50mins but it was fab! I then made Mothers Day Cards with a whole class of 4/5 Year Olds, it was manic but I managed all 27 in I think 90mins, not bad!!!!

Went Asda Shopping after work, like to get it done on a Friday Night so it doesn't impact on our weekend time together.

Today's Food:

Breakfast-6pp

Lunch-8pp

Pre-Asda Snack-Apple

Dinner-10pp (Mmmmmmmm Condesnsed
Mushroom Soup & 'Chicken' Pasta Bake)

image.jpeg

Snack-6pp (Somebody at work bought me this to cheer me up and I can't resist using 4 Weeklies towards eating it!)

image.jpeg

I'm really struggling with my period today, it's Day 8 and I'm still flooding so I think TV, hot drink and chocolate is just what I need!

Lots of Love Serena x

I look forward fo your pics :) What did your girls dress up as?

I too have to pinch myself when I remember I'm 9weeks in and nearly at goal! It seems so crazy but it's actually true!

I had a look online and I will go up to 32pp to maintain but I guess I'll just have to see how it goes. 26pp seems fine on a daily basis and I wouldn't just like to eat rubbish with the extra 6pp and get into bad habits! Will have to wait and see, have to get there first! X

x

That sounds a good plan, it be nice having an extra points when you need them- It must feel amazing xx

Back