If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

What's digger land like? hope you and the kids enjoyed it!

Your meal out looked so yummy, I would of gone for pizza too/ glad you just went with flow xx

Diggerland was FAB, really enjoyed all the rides and the soft play area was really clean and well maintained. They shut the whole theme park for us which was great too, meant we didn't have to queue for very long. There was also an indoor picnic area so we could sit inside and eat and the owner provided all staff with a hot drink on the house which I thought was a really nice gesture.

I did enjoy Pizza Hut but it did make me feel a bit bleurgh afterwards, just not used to that type of food anymore!

It sounds a great day for the children and staff, it's meant to be Autsim friendly? It's nice going on school trips makes the day go faster X

I didn't realise it was Pizza Hut, that always makes me feel bloated afterwards, hope you have a good day x

Yes it is autism friendly, I might swap club card tokens, £5.50 would give one of us entry, it's normally £19.95 so a great deal! I certainly wouldn't rush to Pizza Hut again, seems like my body just doesn't appreciate these foods anymore! X

Hey Everyone!

The sun has been shining in Kent today and it's made me happy! I've been based in Year R all day, moved between the classes so it was nice and varied!

Today's Food-

Breakfast-6pp

Lunch-8pp

Dinner-9pp

image.jpeg

Snacks-3pp

image.jpeg

I was in bed just after 8 last night, can't see me being late tonigh either!

Lots of Love Serena x

Yes it is autism friendly, I might swap club card tokens, £5.50 would give one of us entry, it's normally £19.95 so a great deal! I certainly wouldn't rush to Pizza Hut again, seems like my body just doesn't appreciate these foods anymore! X
That sounds a good deal! I've always found Pizza Hut like that - I do prefer getting pizza as a takeaway than eating in so much cheaper X

Today looks good lots of fruit and veg x

Diggerland sounds like lots of fun. A few friends have been and really enjoyed it.
Your pizza looked yummy but I always found Pizza Hut did funny things to my stomach. The girls keep begging to go but I always persuade them pizza express is a nicer choice lol

Your food is looking lovely and healthy today.
X

That sounds a good deal! I've always found Pizza Hut like that - I do prefer getting pizza as a takeaway than eating in so much cheaper X

Today looks good lots of fruit and veg x

I think my body is programmed to just like dominos ;) X

Diggerland sounds like lots of fun. A few friends have been and really enjoyed it.
Your pizza looked yummy but I always found Pizza Hut did funny things to my stomach. The girls keep begging to go but I always persuade them pizza express is a nicer choice lol

Your food is looking lovely and healthy today.
X

I love Pizza Express, Prezzo, Zizzi but there aren't any of those near me, it's so annoying! I think Pizza Hut must use strange additives to make us all feel like that x

So it would appear my tummy ache/bloating wasn't caused by Pizza Hut after all! I was woken before 5am this morning with a bad tummy, it cleared up so I went to work where I proceeded to vomit twice in about 5mins so I got sent home! Got home just in time for it to start both ends, delightful! Feeling so rough right now as not even water is staying down X

Hope your feeling much better tonight xx

I started being sick again last night :( Tried to eat a little as feeling weak but it wouldn't stay down. X

Morning Everyone!

I lost another 2lbs at WI so it's probably lucky that I did have the Pizza Hut Blow Out on Sunday or I might have lost a ridiculous amount because of the S&D Bug.

I just want to start feeling better so I can enjoy my Easter Holidays with Popsicle!

Lots of Love Serena X

That's great with loss it's nice being under goal, aww you sound bad- hope you feel better soon- did you and Poppy have any plans for the weekend x

We had so many lovely plans but I'm just having to take it one step at a time. Today is an Open Air Church Service with my Parents. X

Sorry you're still not feeling great and I really hope it doesn't completely ruin your plans. X

I'm doing ok so far, the sun shine is definitely helping me feel better! Food hasn't been great but I'm just having what I fancy x

Back