If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

yeah concentrate getting better and eat what you fancy, hope your feeling better soon- bugs have such bad timing x

Thank You, I so enjoyed my day with my family, was so nice to spend quality time with Poppy and my Parents.

Here's a little photo collage I made:

image.jpeg

It's our local beach, it's beautiful and we are so lucky to have it on our doorstep. X

It looks like you have had a lovely day and had lots of fun as a family. Perfect way to spend the Easter break :)

You all look great- it must be lovely living near to a beach. Hope the fresh air did you some good too x

Thanks Girls, my family might be small but they mean everything to me!!! I think we take for granted living so close to the sea, the fresh air definitely did me good tho X

Good Morning and Happy Easter Everyone!!!

Easter Weekend is a time when I reflect on all the things that are good in my life and as Minis is one of them I'm here to wish everyone the very best for their day!

Good Friday as you might have previously seen was spent at and open air church service and the local beach. The sun was shining and as I sat on my brothers memorial bench I had a real feeling that he was there, it doesn't happy all the time so I think he brought the sunshine with him.

Yesterday was a BIG day, I dyed my hair for the first time in 31 years! I also had it trimmed to smarten it up, the colour is actually a purple tone but it needs natural light to show it up. Here's a before and after photo:

image.jpeg

I love how glossy it's made my hair look, it feels lush too!!!!

I spent the rest of Saturday with an old school friend who travelled down from St Albans to see us, I've known her for 20 years plus so it's nice to catch up, only happens a couple of times a year.

Today I will be spending my day with my Parents and Popsicle, we go to Church and have lunch at Parents, Mum is in charge of Mains, I'm in charge of Desserts.

Dark Chocolate Banoffee Pie (11pp a 12th Portion)

image.jpeg

Mini Egg Cupckaes (10pp Each)

image.jpeg

Although I'm not counting today I couldn't resist seeing how they worked out, I'm such a geek! Ha ha ha! Tbh I don't think either pp is too bad as a chocolate bar can be 6pp!

Here's Poppy when she came downstairs this morning:

image.jpeg

She's a very lucky girl, my Mum got me these instead of an Egg:

image.jpeg

Happy Easter one and all, may your day be filled with happiness and laughter.

Lots of Love Serena x

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Happy Easter to you and Poppy!

Aww that's alot of Easter goodies for Poppy the perks of being only child X

The pictures are lovely your hair looks great, can't believe you've never dyed your hair before.
You actually look more slimmer in a dress and you both look gorgeous xx

Thank You Sweetie :)

I do love to make a fuss of Poppy, don't spend a lot but always like to lay it out properly etc!

I really did feel good today, I'm generally a hoody and jeans girl as I have to dress smart for work but thought I'd make the effort today!

I'm still loving my hair, can't stop stroking it ha ha ha! I actually think losing the weight and trimming/colouring my hair has taken years off me! X PS-Poppy's dress was mine, it's over 20 years old! X

I think it's lovely making a fuss on them with special occasions- we go crazy sometimes X We just brought the girls 2 eggs each medium size ones, cadburys bunny and pack of the Easter hunt eggs (to share).

You look fab and you do look so much younger, I'm more of a jeans or leggings person- I love the feel of hair when it's all silky and it makes you feel so much better.

I think it's lovely making a fuss on them with special occasions- we go crazy sometimes X We just brought the girls 2 eggs each medium size ones, cadburys bunny and pack of the Easter hunt eggs (to share).

You look fab and you do look so much younger, I'm more of a jeans or leggings person- I love the feel of hair when it's all silky and it makes you feel so much better.

It must be quite expensive when you have a big family on special occasions, lots of budgeting needed I expect! My hair is naturally very curly, like tight curls so it's a constant battle to get them to stay away, the rain is not my friend ha ha ha! X

It's not too bad Christmas time 3for2s work out great-the most expensive thing is if we go away airfares especially during school holidays.
My hair is like that goes all curly or fizzy in the rain x

Gotta love a BOGOF or 3 for 2, I'm always on the hunt for a bargain! Was meant to be going out shopping today but Kent is looking and feeling rather battered to be out shopping I think! X

I love bargain too, always look for deals around Xmas time- did you go shopping xx

Nope :( We stayed in all day, the weather didn't clear till much later and then it didn't seem worth it. Am out and about tomorrow and didn't want to be overtired for that. X

Morning!

How is everyone doing?

I'm glad to see that the weather has calmed down, the last couple of days has been awful!!!!

Today we are off to Gravsend, my Mum used to live there so we are going to visit a family friend who I've known all my life and to do some shopping and have lunch, looking forward to it!

Food hasn't been too bad so far this holiday, I'm not pointing at all but I am still writing everything down, I think that just makes me be mindful in what I eat rather than just scoffing! I've enjoyed what I've had and not binged at all, despite the fact my house looks like a cross between Willy Wonka Chocolate Factory and Patisserie Valerie!

Have a good day everyone,

Lots of Love Serena x

PS-I downloaded a new photo editing software, this was my first attempt at playing around with it:

image.jpeg

Sounds a good day out! my friend lives in Gravesend aswell. Your profile pic looks great and your doing well staying in control with your food.

Hope you enjoyed your day X

Do you know whereabouts in Gravsend he/she is? We've had such a fabulous day and I was so in control of my food! Had my Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, didn't do any mindless snacking even tho stuff was on offer! Go Me! I love that pic of me and Poppy :) x

Morning Everyone!

I hope everyone had a great Tuesday and is looking forward to Wednesday?

Today I'm off to Bluewater with one of my Besties, we are going to have a look round the shops and have a cheeky Nandos for our lunch mmmmmmmm!

I'm not a huge fan of the burger rolls, pittas or wraps at Nandos so I tend to have about 6 different starters/sides and combine it all together for a kind of tapas feast! Yum Yum! I love that kind of picky food eating, it suits my style of eating.

I've been saving my Cath Kidston vouchers so I can combine them to get something, might get that something today!

Lots of Love Serena X

Bluewater/Nandos Attire:

image.jpeg

Have to say I'm a little bit obsessed with my dresses this holiday! I think feeling slimmer, the sun shining and not being at work is making me feel good!

Have a great day everyone.

Lots of Love Serena x

Back