If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Good Morning and Happy Saturday!

I must firstly say that my thread has reached 11,000 Posts this morning, when I first started writing my ramblings I never would of believed that I would of had the support that I have received! Thank you to each and every person who has read or written on my thread, here's to the next 11k!

Today I'm still feeling happy, it's anther sunny day in Kent! Poppy is seeing Kung Fu Pamda 3 and going to the Beefeater with her Daddy today, I'm geing to the Ashford Designer Outlet whilst she does that. Not after anything in particular, just going to have a walk round and see what's about.

Have a good day everyone!

Lots of Love Serena X

Well done on your sts. Your week looks fun and nice that you've gotten to spend some quality time with poppy.
I'm very jealous who managed to pick something so fast for the wedding. It always takes me forever to decide and then I usually go back to the first shop I went into. Oops!

Well done on your sts. Your week looks fun and nice that you've gotten to spend some quality time with poppy.
I'm very jealous who managed to pick something so fast for the wedding. It always takes me forever to decide and then I usually go back to the first shop I went into. Oops!

Thanks Sweetie! My week has been so lovely, won't want to go back to School! X

Poppy has such lovely days out with her daddy and mummy, hope you enjoyed your free time today xx

We always try to do nice things for her, she might not always have everything 'material' but we've always invested the time in her. X

Evening All!

Had a lovely day!

Poppy loved Kung Fu Panda 3 and the Beefeater and despite not buying anything I enjoyed my mooch! I went to the Outlet, B&M, TK Maxx, John Lewis Home and Sainsburys!

I then took Poppy to the Park when we got back to town, we enjoyed the run around in the fresh air!

Poppy then had the choice of what we do tomorrow with my parents and she's chosen a picnic at the beach so I've been busy making and baking!

I've made a Red Pepper Pesto Pasta, Crustless Chargeilled Veg Quiches and Pineapple Muffins! All new recipes and they turned out amazing!

Here's our picnic all ready to go:

image.jpeg

Ok it's not the most healthy of picnics with Doritos, popcorn and muffins but it's quality food to enjoy together!

It's meant to be hotter than Barcelona tomorrow, I can't wait, loving the sunshine!

Lots of Love Serena X

PS-I might just have sampled the small muffin which couldn't fit in the tub, it was light and fluffy, quite like a pineapple fritter! Mmmmmmm! X

Your picnic looks amazing, Poppy made a great choice- if it's going be that warm we might go to park.

I do agree spending time is much more special than all the material things- she will have such special memories x

The park sounds like a fab idea too :) No doubt I'll be back on the outdoor exercise equipment tomorrow too!!

I have great memories of my childhood, all the fabulous things we did but very few are about things which I had! I guess I'm a bit old fashioned in that way x

Evening Everyone!

Today's 'heatwave' didn't exactly happen!

We enjoyed the beach, threw some stones in the water and Poppy rode up and down and round and round on her scooter but then we took the picnic home and ate at my parents, not quite warm enough for al fresco dining!

I think I did 'OK' on the food front! Had a bit of everything and 1 Pineapple Muffin, omg they are amazing! Will definitely make them again soon!

Hope everyone has had a great day,

Lots of Love Serena X

Finally had chance to try on the wedding outfit!

image.jpeg

So this is the new dress with my chunky statement necklace (my family sent it from South Africa) and my bag/sandals! Really really happy with how it looks!

I will obviously do my hair and make up on the day but was in a hurry to try it on together!

The jacket didn't make the cut, just didn't like how it looked/felt with the dress so I will keep that as an emergency/last resort and look for something else in the mean time!

Opinions please, anything I can change/do better?!? Please do tell me!!!! X

Hi, here to subscribe. Hope that's okay :) x

Welcome to the mad house!!!! Hope u find my ramblings useful! X

You look stunning, I wouldn't change anything and I'm thinking the dress would look better without a jacket but you might need a cover up if it is a bit chilly x

That's kind of my thinking! My waistline is my feature in that dress and any jacket will cover that up and take away my shape! I need one of those short bolero style jackets but not seen them in ages! X

Morning Everyone!

I'm going to be totally honest and say I ordered an Indian last night!

I was hungry and didn't want to faff around cooking, I wouldn't normally order one as I wouldn't think I could be trusted on my own but I felt that I could handle it this time.

So I ordered a Vegetable Korma, Chips, Vegetable Naanwich and a Selection of Chutneys/Pickles:

image.jpeg

I ate until I was full and content, not bloated and feeling sick! This is what was left:

image.jpeg

I know there's a lot I didn't eat BUT I'm happy with how I dealt with it. I feel like I've come a long way in the past 14.5 weeks. X

Your food always looks amazing on Sunday's!

I'm glad you didn't post these pictures last night as I would of been tempted to order some of that myself. It's great that your allowing yourself treats and still managing not to binge and keeping the weight off xx

Thank You :) I definitely feel like I've turned a corner this time around. X

You definitely have, your in such a great place right now xx

Just having a late lunch at the greasy spoon now, decided on 2 cheese on toast as I just fancied that and have done plenty of walking about. X

Back