If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Evening Everyone!

Just a quick update as I'm tired and bed is calling me!

Had a lovely day out, enjoyed my cheese on toast for lunch and then for dinner I just had the filling of the Naanwich and Poppy had the naan!

Was really yummy, it was barbecued mushroom, onion, pepper and tomato in spices and very tasty the next day! I just had it with a selection of chutney/pickle and it really filled me up! I didn't need any more carb after my late lunch and Poppy throughly enjoyed it!

Tomorrow night I will have the rest of the korma and chips, who'd of thought I would get 3 meals out of one takeaway!

Hope everyone has had a great Monday,

Lots of Love Serena x

Hi, you look stunning in your dress and you've made a perfect choice. :)
I completely agree with you about days out not having to cost much. We spend a lot of time walking in the country and the girls love it.
Your takeaway looks amazing and well done on getting 3 meals out of it.
Have a lovely day.
X

Hi, you look stunning in your dress and you've made a perfect choice. :)
I completely agree with you about days out not having to cost much. We spend a lot of time walking in the country and the girls love it.
Your takeaway looks amazing and well done on getting 3 meals out of it.
Have a lovely day.
X

Thanks for your kind words :) I know with my hair and make up done I will feel a million dollars in that dress! I'm enjoying another day with sunshine today! X

Hey Everyone!

Today we've been on an adventure with my most bestest friend, her hubby and the kids!!! We went to the Museum of Kent Life and it was fabulous!

The weather was iffy, showers, windy, sunny, cold, kind of all seasons in one day but we all had a great time!

There was an indoor play area, outdoor play area, chicken/Guinea pig/rabbit to stroke, goats/sheep to feed, lambs to bottle feed, museum stuff to look at, a tractor to ride on! We all had so much fun, Poppy said it was her best day EVER!

Here's a photo of her bottle feeding the lamb:

image.jpeg

My food has been ok, lunch was a veggie sushi selection, tropical fruit salad and homemade pineapple muffin and dinner is going to be 1/2 Chicago town pizza and BBQ wedges! Ok dinner isn't a great choice but I didn't want to waste money eating out and this could go in the oven whilst we got cleaned up and changed.

Hope everyone has had a great Wednesday!

Lots of Love Serena X

Indian looked amazing!! Have a good day :) x

It was amazing and so proud that I managed to make it last 3 days! The old me would of eaten it in one sitting and Felt so sick! X

That sounds such a lovely day so nice for Poppy to have some company and she's had such a great Easter so many fun days x

I love your fakeaway - was it one of those small individual pizzas you were good to only have half!

Oh No! It wasn't those pizzas, it was the massive takeaway one in a black box with a stuffed crust?!? Do u know the one I mean? It's very calorific, super unhealthy!

I'm gonna have massive depression next week when I go back to work :( Dreading it. X

I know the one you mean, actually glad it wasn't one of those tiny things! You probably earnt it with all the extra steps being out and about xx

Funnily enough I only ended up having a 1/4 in the end, with the wedges it was enough, I definitely know when to stop with my food now which can only be a good thing long term. X

Just taken this beauty out the oven:

image.jpeg

It's a Homemade Lemon Meringue Pie and it's now resting for 24hrs ready for tomorrow! Mmmmmmmm! X

That lemon meringue pie looks amazing.
You're day out looked lovely and I love the photo of poppy feeding the lamb :)

Thanks Hun :) I love that pic too! I'm Busy baking again so there will be more pics once I'm finished!!!! X

The Rest of the Baking:

Maltesers Cake

image.jpeg

White Choc Chip Cookies / Milk Choc Chip Cookies

image.jpeg

So thankful I'm not at your house right now! those deserts/ cakes look amazing - your so creative xx

Would u not be able to resist the temptation ;)

I love to bake, only wish I had more time to do it in the school term. I sometimes teach baking at school which I love, I think it's so important for the next generation to know how to cook/bake. X

Morning Everyone!

I'm sure these Friday WIs come round quicker every week!

I lost 1/2lb this week!

I'm now 2.5lbs under my original target weight.

So despite having a chip butty, cornetto, fresh cream choux buns, muffins, crisps, Indian, cheese on toast, pizza, wedges and ploughmans I still managed to lose! I think it must be where I've been so active this last week, the extra steps must of helped?!?

Anyways, I'm going to continue doing what I'm doing, writing down everything I do eat/drink but not counting anything. I think the logging in my book does help me to be mindful, I don't just shovel and ignore now, I log and enjoy!

Have a great Friday everyone, I can't wait for Mums Birthday Buffet now!

Lots of Love Serena X

Back