If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Weekend food sounds delicious love the sound of jalapeño houmous :) and that roast looks amazing! Slightly jealous of yoUr my little pony! Xx

The Jalapeño Houmous was AMAZING however it was very calorific! I just fancied it and it was reduced to 41p so I couldn't resist it!

The roast is truly amazing, the cafe isn't particularly close to my house so I don't go very often but it tastes just as good every time I go and they always remember my order!!!!

Just to make u well jel here the MLP, u want one don't you! X

image.jpeg

Hey Everyone!

Another day is done!

Work was ok other than the horrendous weather! We had thunderstorms, hailstones, snow and sun all in one day! I got observed by the Head and Deputy Head teaching maths today, all was ok, thank goodness! I was glad to get home and get a warm bath and clean pjs!

Today's Food:

B-Same

L-Same

D-A lazy roast of Quorn Peppered Steak, 3 Potato Croquettes, Sage & Onion Stuffing Ball, Yorkshire Pudding, 3 Mixed Veg, Gravy and Mint Sauce

image.jpeg

Was in bed just after 8 yesterday, can't see me being much later tonight! Work just tires me out, it's go go go all the time!

Hope everyone has had a good day,

Lots of Love Serena X

Mmm dinner looks gorgeous :) I'm the same, always in bed early too as work is so tiring! xx

I normally set myself a limit of 10pm on a work night but often it seems I'm in bed before 9!!!! Kids are tiring! X

Yeah here like to be settle around 10, your day looks tasty, what are those pepper steak quorns like?

My girls love those kinder eggs but there a bit of con as not all have the mlp toy think 1 in 3.

Glad the maths lesson went well it can be nerve wreking being observed - sounds like you did really good xx

The Quorn Peppered Steaks are lovely and just so easy as they cook in the microwave and only take 2.5mins which is great on a school night! The Quorn Lamb Grills are lovely too, I always keep a stash of both in the freezer as its just an easy thing to add to any dinner.

I agree that kinder eggs are a con, it is 1 in 3 for the special toy so I occasionally buy the box in the hope that we will get a special one in there!

I'm glad I didn't have time to think about the observation, I just found out and then it happened which is the best way I think! No time to over analyse, just a case of getting on with it and doing the best I could do! X

Hey Everyone!

It's been another uneventful day at work, thank goodness the weather was a little better tho!

Today's Food:

Breakfast-Same

Lunch-Same

Dinner-Asda Cauliflower Cheese Grill, 6 M Mini Potato Waffles, 3 Asda Battered Onion Rings, 3 Mixed Veg and BBQ Sauce

image.jpeg

Hope everyone has had a great day,

Lots of Love Serena x

Your food sounds lovely and well done on the observation. I hate being observed so would be a nervous wreck.
The girls love kinder eggs but I don't let them have them very often due to how much they cost. X

I think the triple boxes aways have 1 special toy in there.

Your dinner looks yummy, your doing so well I guess this is your way of eating now!

I just imagined the Kinder Egg Factory with 2 giant tubes! One with non-special toys and one with special toys and them just shooting all these eggs out! I've been working with kids far too much to have given this so much thought!!!

I'm really enjoying my way of eating now, I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything and I feel I'm keeping my portions in check without counting. X

Your food sounds lovely and well done on the observation. I hate being observed so would be a nervous wreck.
The girls love kinder eggs but I don't let them have them very often due to how much they cost. X

I think they are a waste of money for the amount of chocolate you actually get! I can't wait to see what a Palace Pet toy looks like tho! I'm such a kid ha ha ha X

Dinner looks yummy! Definitely fancy potato waffles now! :) and well done on the obs, I hate being observed I get to nervous!! X

I find the Morrisons Mini Potato Waffles to be the least greasy, plus you get a huge bag for 92p which is a bonus! Their croquettes are amazing too for only £1 a bag too. Life is too short for peeling and cutting spuds!!!! X

Evening Everyone!

After 3 pretty uneventful days at work, today was just manic!

I set up in EYFS, then went and worked in Year 1, quick lunch, ran a Lunchtime Club, taught Handwriting/Maths in EYFS and then back to Year 1! It was crazy busy but the day just zoomed by!

I was observed again during Handwriting/Maths, luckily my teaching all went to plan and it all went off without a hitch! Phew! I'm getting an expert at these observations now ;)

Today's Food

Breakfast-Same

Lunch-Same

Dinner-4 Quorn Nuggets, 2 Iceland Hash Browns, Aunt Bessie Stuffing Ball, Aunt Bessie Yorkshire Pudding, 3 Mixed Veg and Tomato Ketchup

image.jpeg

WI tomorrow and I think I might finally get the gain I probably need. Food was very calorific for 3 days (Know that without even adding it up!) and although I had Dominos last week it was only 1 meal not 3 indulgent days in a row! Anyways we will see, I'll be happy with a STS or 1-2lb gain as I think that's ok in a week.

Hope everyone has had a good day,

Lots of Love Serena X

Morning Everyone!

3lbs ON at WI! :eek:

Know I enjoyed my weekend but was only expecting 2lbs Max!!!!

I'm now 8st 2lb so still happy with my weight, just a bit of a shock seeing the scales!!!! :D

Have a great Friday everyone!

Lots of Love Serena x

Wow you had such a busy day, you do work really hard- such a great role model for Poppy!

Yay to your gain - I wouldnt predicted 3lbs, it must feel odd seeing the scales go up but I know you needed it.

Hope you have a lovely Friday xx

I think 8st 2lb is a great weight for me :) My aim now is to keep under 8st 7lb I think, anything between 8st and 8st 7lb is a great weight for my height and keeps me in the 'normal' bmi category. X

Evening Everyone!

It's Friday Night and the start of the long weekend! Whoop Whoop!

Today at work was super busy! One of our TAs hurt her back first thing and had to go home immediately so I was effectively 2 people all day! On the plus side I've clocked up over 23000 Steps! Go Me!!!!

Food shopping after work and then finally home! Had 2 work friends over tonight, we had an Indian and just chatted, it was a lovely start to the long weekend.

Today's Food:

Breakfast-Same

Lunch-Same

After-School Snack (As I knew dinner would be lots later than normal)-Small Slice of Sainsburys Sweetie Traybake

Dinner-Vegetabke Korma, I did order chips but I only ate about 10 as my tummy got filled up quickly and I would rather eat and enjoy my curry.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Lots of Love Serena x

That's such a great achievement just being in the normal bmi category!

Wow that's alot of steps, well done you- definitely earnt your curry - sounds a lovely evening with friends.

Hope you and Poppy are having a great weekend xx

It feels great to be normal!!!! It was so nice to have company, evenings can be a bit lonely so it made a nice change! Weekend is going great so far thank you x

Back