If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Morning Everyone!

Yippee it's the weekend! Only 15 Days to work until Half Term and 50 Days to work in total until Summer Holidays! Whoop Whoop!!!

Sorry I didn't update last night, went into full on relax mode and totally forgot! Oops!

Yesterday at work was uneventful, the weather made the kids go a bit crazy, was glad when home time came!!!! Went to Asda straight after work, got the usual weeks food and also yummy food for today. We are having a Garden day with my parents, we were going to have a BBQ but decided to have a buffet instead, that way I can just lay it out and then everyone can just relax and enjoy themselves, no one is standing over the BBQ all day!

Here's the food I got:

image.jpeg

The Bites/Parcels/Rolls are new so wanted to try them, they look nice! My Mum is making a Potato Salad and is also bringing Grapes and Magnums for afters. Going to Wilko/Poundland first thing to get some new garden bits and then just relax and enjoy the day.

Yesterday's Food:

B-Same

L-Same

D-Chicago Town Cheese & Tomato Micro Pizza, McCain Crinkle Cut Micro Chips, Carrots/Green Beans/Peas and Tomato Ketchup (A lazy dinner but I didn't want to waste cash on takeaway, rather spend it on the garden)

image.jpeg

S-Friday is the night I like to relax and catch up on my TV so I made myself a snack tray for the evening. I had a Wholemeal Jam Sandwich, cheese crisps and 3 Aldi Mini Chocolate Strawberry Eggs. Not the healthiest snack but I ate it through the night and not like I have it every day!

Have a great Saturday everyone, enjoy the heatwave!

Lots of Love Serena X

What a lovely spread your buffet lunch- hope we get to see some pictures!

Those micro chips are such tiny portion but at the same time are great for weight watchers- lovely tea I quite like those individual pizzas I often buy those for girls.

Hopw your enjoying the sunshine x

It was a nice cheap and cheerful dinner, just didn't fancy faffing around on a Friday Night, lazy I know!!!! Pics to follow later....

Evening Everyone!

Today wasn't quite the heatwave I was expecting but it's still been a lovely day!

We went to out for Garden Toys, Poppy got Boules/Nerf Dart/Skip It/Speed Ball from Poundland and Quoits/Tin Can Alley from Asda. She also got a couple of books from the library, she likes a particular author at the moment so had to go and get another 2 books! We also bought and built a Garden Storage Box, it's lovely!

THE Buffet:

image.jpeg

Quite a spread, I don't do things by halves!!!!

We enjoyed the buffet and just played in the garden all day, thoroughly relaxing and enjoyable, quality family time together.

Today's Food:

Breakfast-None (Tummy was blocked so I couldn't eat anything)

Lunch (I also had a few Pringles and Salsa which aren't pictured)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Dinner (I also had a piece of Nestle Crunch Hazelnut which isn't pictured)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ok, it's not my usual days food but I think for a recovered binge eater I did quite well? My plates aren't piled high, I avoided the Bread, Biscuits and Cake and there's a good amount of fruit & salad. What's everyone's opinions on how I did?

Hope everyone's had a great Saturday?

Lots of Love Serena x

Mmm veggie buffet looks so good! x

It's so great to know that I can eat everything on there, it's so annoying if you go out and most of it is off limits! X

The food looks very nice, you made some great choices - all those fruit and salad really looks so yummy. It definitely helps avoiding bread etc. I do like your plates etc.

Poppy also got some lovely things, very active too xx

Those are my picnic plates, they are made of melamine so durable but love the fact they are massive like dinner plates! Most picnic plates are too small for my liking lol! X

Morning Everyone!

So sorry I didn't update last night, Sunday turned into a bit of busy day!

We went to the Bootfair first thing, Poppy got a few bargains, I didn't get anything! Then we went to a lovely pub and had lunch in the garden, was so relaxing just sitting down enjoying the sunshine with nice food! Then we went to Sainsburys to get Poppy's Summer Dresses & Socks. Then we came home and played in the garden for a few hours, was so lovely out there! Played our new garden games which were super fun! Then I ended up having a friend over for takeaway once Poppy was in bed, naughty I know as I'd already eaten out!

Yesterday's Food

B-Grapes & Strawberries

L-Pub Lunch of a Wholemeal Bloomer Sandwich filled with Cheddar Cheese and Apple and Date Chutney (No Butter). Homemade Coleslaw. Side Salad

image.jpeg

S-In the garden a Cadbury Dairy Milk Buttons Cone

D-Kebab Shop Takeaway of Vegetable (Onion, Pepper, Tomato) Kebab (No Sauce), Side Salad and Cheesy Chips

image.jpeg

I ate all the vegetables, all the salad, the top (and probably worse!) layer of chips and didn't touch the pitta bread.

I feel like my food hasn't been great this weekend :( Too much rubbish I think, just don't want to get into bad habits again but hopefully I'm not by being mindful of what I'm having. Not sure really!!!

Have a great Monday everyone!

Lots of Love Serena x

Morning, sorry I've been awol but it looks as if you've been doing really well.
A huge well done on being asked to teach for a week that's s huge achievement. X

Morning, sorry I've been awol but it looks as if you've been doing really well.
A huge well done on being asked to teach for a week that's s huge achievement. X

Thanks Sweetie, Hope everything is ok with you? Will check in on your diary now x

Evening Everyone!

Work was very uneventful today, I feel shattered so will probably have an early ish night!

Today's Food

B-Crumpet, Egg, Beans & Plum Tomatoes (Will be the same every day)

image.jpeg

L-4 Tuc Crackers, Garlic & Herb Philadelphia Mini Pot, Wotsits, Babybel Light, Petit Filous & 2 Satsuma (Will be the same every day)

image.jpeg

D-2 Linda McCartney Red Onion & Rosemary Sausages, Cheesy Mash, Yorkshire Pudding, Stuffing Ball, Mixed Veg, Onion Gravy & Minst Sauce

image.jpeg

Hope everyone has had a great Monday.

Lots of Love Serena x

Your dinner looks SO yum!! I love cheesy mash x

It was so delicious! I particularly love those sausages, not keen on the regular Linda McCartney ones as I find them a bit salty but those ones are yummy! X

Your Sunday looked fab!! I thought your food looked fine- you can afford to have a few treats now your maintaining
and your pretty good during the week and your much better at portion control.
I think I need to invest in some picnic plates etc, I might have a look tomorrow in Wilko's x

I hope Wilko have some nice ones, those were £1 each in B&M but worth it for the amount of times we will use them. I think I'm normally spot on 4/7 and then a little naughty 3/7 but that's life I guess! X

I've never been to a B&M - not many around here!
Well it's working for you and you need to enjoy yourself without feeling guilty xx

The M&S in Gravesend is being into a B&M so maybe you'll have to visit your friend and see it! I always feel so guilty about everything, think it's just who I am, not good I know x

Evening Everyone!

Another uneventful day today but apparently we have moderation tomorrow which means there will be lots of observations and everything has to be just so! Scary stuff!

Today's Food

B-Same

L-Same

D-Quorn Southern Fried Burger, 3 Potato Crpquettes, 3 Battered Onion Rings, Carrots/Peas/Sweetcorn & BBQ Sauce

image.jpeg

Hope everyone has had a great Tuesday,

Lots of love Serena x

It was so delicious! I particularly love those sausages, not keen on the regular Linda McCartney ones as I find them a bit salty but those ones are yummy! X

How weird...I'm not keen on the red onion ones but love the normal ones!! I used to like the red onion ones...wonder if I overdosed, haha. Dinner looks tasty, love the southern friend quorn stuff x

Back