If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

How weird...I'm not keen on the red onion ones but love the normal ones!! I used to like the red onion ones...wonder if I overdosed, haha. Dinner looks tasty, love the southern friend quorn stuff x

Ha ha ha! That's funny isn't it!!!! I like these ones as they taste like stuffing to me! I'm currently on a crusade to use everything in my freezer up, I reckon by next weekend I will have completed my mission and can have lots of fun refilling it!!!! X

Evening Everyone!!!

After 2 uneventful days, today was the polar opposite!!!!

I took 3 Kids swimming with their parents, taught phonics followed by intervention, then I got asked to teach one year r class for the rest of the morning! Then it was wet play lunch duty. Then I taught handwriting followed by Maths. Then I got asked to teach the other year r class for the rest of the afternoon! It was a privilege to be asked (twice!) but a bit scary! We had moderation today which is a bit like ofsted, so far it's all positive feedback so I'm really pleased!

Today's Food:

B-Same

L-Same

D-Quorn Lamb Grill, Mini Potato Waffles, Yorkshire Pudding, Stuffing Ball, Carrots/Green Beans/Peas, Onipn Gravy and Mint Sauce

image.jpeg

Hope everyone's had a great Wednesday, over halfway through the working week now! Whoop Whoop!

Lots of Love Serena X

Your day sounds fab and very active, Maisie does swimming lessons with her LSA, parents don't go though.

Well done on the positive feedback your doing such amazing work x

Does Maisie's School have its own swimming pool too? Our children swim with their parents in Year R and 1 and then 2 upwards they just swim with Swimming Teachers. I'm feeling good tonight, I really do get job satisfaction and Theres probably not many people who can say that X

Your roast looked amazing and I love those sausages as they are free on slimming world.

Your work sounds very varied and enjoyable. It's nice that your school has its own pool too.
Xx

Your roast looked amazing and I love those sausages as they are free on slimming world.

Your work sounds very varied and enjoyable. It's nice that your school has its own pool too.
Xx

Thanks Hun :) I really do feel blessed with my job x

Does Maisie's School have its own swimming pool too? Our children swim with their parents in Year R and 1 and then 2 upwards they just swim with Swimming Teachers. I'm feeling good tonight, I really do get job satisfaction and Theres probably not many people who can say that X

Your school is very lucky,
No pool at their school but leisure centre is literally around the corner- it's only a small group that go swimming in the infants it's just special need children so they have their one to one with them in pool, while being taught but juniors do normal swmming lessons there too x

Your school is very lucky,
No pool at their school but leisure centre is literally around the corner- it's only a small group that go swimming in the infants it's just special need children so they have their one to one with them in pool, while being taught but juniors do normal swmming lessons there too x

We are the only school in our area with a pool, it's one thing which attracted me to the school when I was looking round for Poppy as I knew she would love that! They even work towards certificates and badges which is great. I bet Maisie has so much fun in the pool with her 1:1 x

That's so nice having a pool- it really must benefit the children X Maisie loves swimming- she's crazy in the water no fear etc also passed a few stages now xx

We have lots of children with additional needs and some of them are able to do hydro most days as its so convenient x

Evening Everyone!

Today I've been not just myself but 2 other people too! In the process I've done over 19,000 steps, whoop whoop!

Work was hectic, the hot weather just sends kids (and adults!) crazy lol!

Our Topic this week is pets and I got to hold the most adorable baby tortoises today, they were an absolute delight! This is one of them:

image.jpeg

Today's Food

B-Same

L-Same

D-3 Aldi Vegetable Fingers, 3 Asda Battered Onion Rings, 2 Tesco Hash Browns, Carrots/Peas/Sweetcorn & Tomato Ketchup

image.jpeg

Tis the night before WI and if I'm honest I'm not really sure, I'd love a STS but I know I mega indulged at the weekend and I'm also on Day 23 of my cycle so I'm due on any day so who knows, fingers crossed for a STS!

Hope everyone's had a great Thursday, one day to work and then it's the weekend! Yippee!

Lots of Love Serena x

We have lots of children with additional needs and some of them are able to do hydro most days as its so convenient x
It sounds such a lovely school, they only offer swimming lessons but they do get to go to the park afterwards X

Wow 19000 steps go you! I think your do well at wi with all those steps - fingers crossed your cycle doesnt effect the scales too much- I'm not looking forward to getting mine back.

I be too scared to hold a tortoise but it's a great picture and I'm sure the children loved it x

It sounds such a lovely school, they only offer swimming lessons but they do get to go to the park afterwards X

Wow 19000 steps go you! I think your do well at wi with all those steps - fingers crossed your cycle doesnt effect the scales too much- I'm not looking forward to getting mine back.

I be too scared to hold a tortoise but it's a great picture and I'm sure the children loved it x

They were called Bernard and Beatrix :) The kids absolutely loved them! I think I'm just a big kid at heart really :D

Will Mother Nature arrive once you're not breast feeding?

I've done over 20k now so I'm hoping it's a last minute push for the scales lol x

OMG I am so jealous I love tortoises!!! so cute!! x

Hehe!!!! I really really want to get one now, am looking into it as a possibility for the near future as I think we would both get such a lot of out of it! X

Morning Everyone!

More was definitely More for me this week as I lost another 0.5lb at WI! :D

Absolutely chuffed as I would have been happy with a STS but I think my crazy amount of steps this week definitely worked in my favour! :p

Today I'm at work, then I'm off to my besties Wedding Reception in Essex :)

It's funny to think I received the Invitation/Gift Voucher weighing 10st 9lb, I'm attending the wedding reception tonight weighing 8st 1lb in a brand new frock, it's been quite a journey and I couldn't be happier! :cool:

Happy Friday Everyone and thank you for the continued aupport and good wishes.

Lots of Love Serena X

Well done on your loss lovely! That's such an achievement, you should be so proud of yourself getting to your goal :) enjoy the wedding xx

Well done on your loss lovely! That's such an achievement, you should be so proud of yourself getting to your goal :) enjoy the wedding xx

Thank You fellow veggie :) I think that wanting to stay at the exact same weight is unrealistic but I'm happy in my bracket, happy days indeed! X

Back