If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

So you teach? It must be hard to work with children in this weather. I find heat brings out the moody side of children lol

I'm a Teaching Assistant in EYFS :) Today is meant to be even hotter, not looking forward to that! X

We allow our kids water bottles which we re fill throughout the day, hats, sunglasses and sun cream, we try to make the day as easy as possible but it's still not easy!!!! Ashford is great as it has lots of my favourites, it just needs a Cath Kidston Outlet and id definitely be sorted!!!! X
The water bottles are a really good idea- wished we had them when we were at school X Aw you do love your Cath Kidston.

Hope you manage ok in the heat today x

The water bottles are a really good idea- wished we had them when we were at school X Aw you do love your Cath Kidston.

Hope you manage ok in the heat today x

I've got a Cath Kidston Water Bottle in fact :) Yesterday was horrible in the heat, I just felt totally wiped out by the evening :( Don't feel like I'm doing too well this week x

Is today break up day? :) x

Not till Friday :( X

It's hard in the heat, I would just eat what you fancy with this weather- your way under goal so if you do go up a little your still lost so much and will look great on your holiday.

It must be a great atmosphere at school being your last week x

The atmosphere is extremely happy/cheery at work!!!! I think I'll definitely be up at WI, I just can't be bothered this week!!!!

Just enjoy your last 2days- can't imagine you doing much damage x

Thanks Hun :) U know what I'm like for stressing!!!! X

Evening Everyone!

Sorry I've not been around much, life has just been hectic! I've clocked up over 20k steps today, most days have averaged 15-16k!!!!

I've been on 2 Yr 1/2 Behaviour Reward Trips, one to the Cinema and one to the Park, lots of fun but extremely tiring too!!!! We are also in the process of packing/unpacking for a classroom refurb, very stressful and lots of work!!!!

On Tuesday our Chair of Governors hired an Ice Cream Van and Staff each got a 99 Ice Cream, so naughty!!!! Then we all got bought an Ice Cream at the Park today as a thank you for helping, I had an Almond Magnum! Oops!

So food has been a bit off the wall, lots of snacking/picking, not good for the scales but just not had the time/energy for a lot else!!!!

I will see what the scales say in the morning and let u know!!!!

Last day tomorrow, I get to be Mummy for an hour in the morning as Poppy has her Prize Giving so I've asked if I can go and watch it.

Lots of Love Serena X

I don't know why your stressing if you walked all those steps!! good luck for wi.

Our ice cream van got a few end of term jobs with schools- hope you all enjoyed the ice cream you probably needed it!

Well done to Poppy, that's fab and so nice getting to see her X

Just about to do her hair all pretty for it :) x

Morning Everyone!

Despite a week of not great eating I managed a STS at WI, I think the fact I've done so many steps in the heat this week has probably helped!!!!

So I'm flying to Malta weighing 7st 7lb, a total weight loss of 3st 2lb since I started my journey on 1st January! :)

Now I plan to enjoy my work BBQ tonight, get holiday sorted in the next 3 days and then thoroughly enjoy my all inclusive holiday!!!! I'm 1st 2lb under target so that's a nice holiday buffer :D:p

Have a great Friday everyone, last day! Yippee!!!!

Lots of Love Serena x

Happy Friday, and happy summer! :) When do you go on holiday? I'm so unorganised, go next Sunday but I'm away with work next week so off shopping today to buy the last few bits :) xx

That's a great result, that's basically what you wanted.

Hope you enjoy your last work day, BBQ and Poppy's prize giving- you going have a great time on holiday and get some amazing pictures too xx

Thanks Hun :) It was definitely an amazing last day, pics to follow!!!! X

Happy Friday, and happy summer! :) When do you go on holiday? I'm so unorganised, go next Sunday but I'm away with work next week so off shopping today to buy the last few bits :) xx

I go in the early hours of Tuesday so I really need to pull my finger out!!!! X

Schools Out for the Summer!!!! Yippee!!!

It's been a fantastic School Year for me and Poppy but now to enjoy the 40 Days that I don't have to go to work! Whoop Whoop!

Here's my Princess Poppy after she received her award, so proud of my little Popsicle! She's had 100% Attendance for 3 years in a row now!

image.jpeg

Here's my gifts/cards/pictures I received from the children I taught, teaching is hard at times but it's so lovely to see how appreciated we are at the end of the Year, some of the cards had really emotional messages in:

image.jpeg

Now I need to move from the Sofa and get ready for tonight's BBQ!!!!

Lots of Love Serena x

Wow what great attendance, how healthy must Poppy be. You definitely should be proud your doing such wonderful job with her.

Great pics- I never know what to buy teachers - notice you got the same card that Hollie gave her 1:1.
Well you very much appreciated by the children and parents- those cards are all so sweet x

Hope you have a great evening at the Bbq xx

Wow what great attendance, how healthy must Poppy be. You definitely should be proud your doing such wonderful job with her.

Great pics- I never know what to buy teachers - notice you got the same card that Hollie gave her 1:1.
Well you very much appreciated by the children and parents- those cards are all so sweet x

Hope you have a great evening at the Bbq xx

Thank You Hun :) Poppy would of had 100% in Year R too but I let her have the day off for our Nan's Funeral, in hindsight now I'm not sure if it was the right thing to do but I wanted her there at the time.

I got Poppy's Teacher a Personalised Thorntons 'Trophy' which she loved and Poppy chose and wrote her a really nice card! She didn't have a TA this year so that was easy lol!

I had a lovely time last night! X

Morning Everyone!

Had such a lovely time last night, it was a lovely evening just chatting with colleagues and having a laugh! I got home at Midnight!!!! I managed to clock up another 20k steps yesterday, it's definitely been a good week for exercise!!!!

It was a BBQ so I had a Veggie Burger in a Sundried Tomato Ciabatta with Cheese, Onions and Burger Sauce with a few chips and salad on the side! It was yummy and I had Appletiser to drink, delicious!

Here's what I chose to wear:

image.jpeg

I have to be honest and say I wasn't entirely happy with how I looked, I think I've looked slimmer but it's always different at the end of the day when you're all hot and bothered!

Have a great Saturday everyone, Day 1/40 and Operation Malta commences!!!!

Lots of Love Serena x

Back