If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

More holiday pics would be fab x

Your wish is my command :)

Here's my bikini for today, standing in front of the Infinity Pool on Level 10!

image.jpeg

Look what Poppy found when we went on our morning walk!

image.jpeg

Have a great day x

Your looking great! Loving mcd's pic too- last year in Spain we walked a good few miles to a mc Donald's it was our last day and it just seemed a lot nearer when we arrived going past in the coach- it was the hottest day -hope your having a great day x

That was quite near our hotel, there's a Pizza Hut on one corner and McDs on the other corner! X

Evening Everyone!

It's been another lovely day in Malta!

Me and Poppy walked to the town this morning, then Poppy had 2hrs in Kids Club whilst I went to the Infinity Pool. We then had lunch, had a few hours in the pool, had Afternoon Tea and now just getting showered and ready for dinner!!!! Tonight we are eating on Level 10, it's a Chinese/Indian Restaurant, it's the first of our 4 special dinner nights!

Wanted to share a couple more pics of Poppy:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

She's such a water baby and it's lovely to be able to capture it on the camera as you aren't allowed cameras at Butlins pool so I don't have any pics of her swimming!

Hope everyone's had a great Thursday,

Lots of Love Serena x

Aww lovely pictures of Poppy, that's disappointing about Butlins at least you've got some good ones now.

Enjoy your dinner it does sound great x

I'm so pleased with them :) My camera isn't an expensive one but it takes lovely pics x

Just a quick update to say tonight's dinner was AMAZING! The best yet! I've never tasted Chinese food like it, had starters, mains and 3 desserts it was so lovely lol! I think the amazing views made it even more special too! Back in the room now after the Mini Disco! A couple of photos from tonight:

image.jpeg

Wow, you look amazing and you look like you're having a fab time. It's so nice seeing you confident and enjoying life. xx

Thanks Hun! Life is extremely different but I really am loving it!!!! X

Your having such a fab time, the food sounds lush and you Poppy look more like sisters x

I must be looking young ;) I don't scrub up bad for nearly 32!!!!

Will be back later with hopefully some more pics and an update x

Had another lovely day, spent the morning in Valletta (found Costa and Pandora of course!) and then spent the afternoon by the Pool! Just going to dinner soon and then to the Mini Disco!

A few photos from today:

image.jpeg

Hope everyone's had a great Friday!

Lots of Love Serena X

Glad you're both having such a fab time together :) x

Thanks Sweetie :) X

Your still younger than me but your looking fab!! We probably became mums around the same age.

Aww lovely pictures- trust tou to find a Pandora shop:) your really selling Malta to us x

I turned 23 and had Poppy 4 days afterwards. I love Malta, this is my 4th and probably favourite time. I want to book again!!! X

I had Emily 6 days before my 23rd birthday, she was 8 days early.
Malta looks lovely I've never been X

Awwww wow! There's so many similarities between us X

I know X
Your birthdays must be fun so close together! hope your both having another fun day!

It's normally great as we spend the whole Octobee Half Term celebrating them!!!! X

Evening Eveyone!

It's been a scorcher of a day in Malta today! No breeze at all so it was super hot!

We had breakfast and then walked to the Aquarium/Play Area, I then had a couple of hours on the rooftop whilst Poppy went to Kids Club! Then lunch and she spent all afternoon playing with her friend in the pool whilst I sunbathed! Just about to go to the Tagine for dinner and then it's Mini Disco Time!

A few photos from today:

image.jpeg

Hope everyone's had a great Saturday!

Lots of Love Serena x

Back