If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

My Oh birthday is during October half term and Evie's mid October!

Wow super hot, have you gone to the beach yet? You've got such a lovely colour now. Those kids club are great so you get bit time to yourself.
Poppy looks like she's having amazing time - hope the next few days slow down a bit x

We've been to the beach but only for a walk, it's man made so not great for swimming/sunbathing! Plus the Hotel has so many pools with lots of sun loungers that we haven't really had to! I'm loving my tan, Poppy is lovely and golden too! The Kids Club is great she could go from 10-1 and 2-5 every day but 2 hours is enough for her, keeps her out of the sun for a little bit too and gives me a bit of Mummy time! X

Evening Everyone!

Today's been another hot day in Malta, nearly 40 Degrees!

This morning we walked to Bugibba/St Pauls Bay to look round. We went in some shops, went to the Beach/Harbour and then had McDs! It was lovely to paddle in the sea water, it's very rocky under foot but so warm and clear!

Poppy then went to Kids Club and I had an hour on the Rooftop before Lunch. We spent the afternoon in the Family Pool, Poppy had so much fun with her friend she has made, they are inseparable!!!!

Tonight we are going for dinner at the BBQ on Level 10, can't wait! It's going to be so nice to sit up there and watch the sun set.

A selection of photos from today:

image.jpeg

Hope everyone's had a great Sunday!

Lots of Love Serena x

I be the same rather spend time around the pools without the sand, the kids clubs sound fab great times etc.
You've got so many lovely photos of you and Poppy- you picked a great week to go with the high temps. The Bbq dinner sounds so nice!

Are you spending much with being A/I xx

I've got so many more pics on my camera but only choosing a selection each day as don't want to bore you all with them!

The BBQ was soooooooo yummy, the views were amazing from Level 10 too!

I have probably spent about £20 so far and that's only because Poppy got a Ring and Ball for the Poool and we went on the Bus and had snacks at Costa/BK/McDs out but tbh if we hadn't left the resort I probably would of spent hardly anything! I always spend an absolute fortune at Butlins so £20 in 6 days is great!!!!

Today we at going to get ready and head out on the Bus for the last day. X

You've definitely chosen a lovely time to go. The bbq sounds lovely and it's nice poppy has made a friend. I still remember friends I made on holidays 20 years ago.

I love all inclusive for how little you spend once there. The hotel sounds amazing, it seems Kiel somewhere we would enjoy.
Xx

You've definitely chosen a lovely time to go. The bbq sounds lovely and it's nice poppy has made a friend. I still remember friends I made on holidays 20 years ago.

I love all inclusive for how little you spend once there. The hotel sounds amazing, it seems Kiel somewhere we would enjoy.
Xx

It's definitely one of the best AI Hotels I've ever stayed at, you don't feel like you're getting second best of anything, it's still Stella, Coca Cola, Sprite, Fanta etc whereas sometimes it's locally produced rubbish lol X

Evening Everyone!

The last day in Malta is DONE!

We went to Sliema on the Bus, had a look round and then walked to St Julian's Bay! We then spent the afternoon by the Pool, Poppy was of course with her friend!!!! We then had dinner at the extremely posh Italian Bistro, very nice and a great dinner for the last night! Poppy is now having her last half hour with her chum at the Mini Disco before an early night! Tomorrow we need to have breakfast at 0700 and then the Transfer Minibus is at 0815, flight is 1130.

A few photos from today:

image.jpeg

Hope everyone's had a great Monday!

Lots of Love Serena x

Your A/I hotel sounds great - must making going on holiday much easier knowing all your food and drink is paid for.

Hope you enjoyed your last night it must be strange going home tomorrow but it's been great seeing all your pics xx

It seems like the week has gone quickly but I think we've actually managed to fit quite a bit in! I think this holiday is very different to a sun holiday I'd have done before I had Poppy but I've thoroughly enjoyed it and listening to her list all her holiday highlights has made it totally worth it! X

It's gone so fast for you, wish you had a bit longer x aw bless her so glad she had a great time and got wonderful memories- it's so different having holidays with children xx

I wish I had another week!!!! Guess I'll just have to look at holidays when I get back ;) We've had our breakfast, just waiting for the transfer minibus now. I can't wait to look at my photos properly when I plug the camera in at home x

Morning Everyone!

Sorry for the lack of update last night, Passport Control tool ages so we didn't get home till later than expected! I got the White Wash and Colour Wash done, just the Dark Wash to do but I knew I would run out of line space so I'll do that tomorrow!

I faced the scales this morning, 5lb on!!!!

I'm actually totally happy with that as I enjoyed every second of my holiday, had exactly what I wanted when I wanted it and I'm happy with my weight even with the extra 5lb!!!!

Have a great Wednesday everyone, need to go and fetch Oreo today, see my parents and then get some food shopping in.

Lots of Love Serena x

I'm glad you got home safely and had an amazing time.

5lbs on isn't too bad and most of that will be water weight so will be off within a few days.

Go you on getting 2 loads of washing done. The one thing I hate about coming back from holiday is the piles of washing.
Have a great day catching up with parents. X

I'm glad you got home safely and had an amazing time.

5lbs on isn't too bad and most of that will be water weight so will be off within a few days.

Go you on getting 2 loads of washing done. The one thing I hate about coming back from holiday is the piles of washing.
Have a great day catching up with parents. X

Thanks Sweetie :) I'm due on today so that will probably be a little bit of a contributing factor too I think. X

Well done on facing the scales- 5lbs on is great, you had amazing holiday and your still under your original goal weight.
Aww I don't like customs which airport from you flying from? It was great when we were last on Eurostar we we were right at the back of the long queue and a security just pulled us a side and let us walk straight through, we had prams luggage and disney balloons.
Your so good with your washing, hope you get to chill out a bit today x

Well done on facing the scales- 5lbs on is great, you had amazing holiday and your still under your original goal weight.
Aww I don't like customs which airport from you flying from? It was great when we were last on Eurostar we we were right at the back of the long queue and a security just pulled us a side and let us walk straight through, we had prams luggage and disney balloons.
Your so good with your washing, hope you get to chill out a bit today x

We flew from Gatwick, security was just so tight and there definitely wasn't enough staff working! I'm glad I faced the scales, I was thinking 7lb minimum so it was a pleasant surprise!!!! I won't WI again now until Friday 12th to give myself a fair chance as nothing much will happen in 2 days!!!! X

Hey Everyone,

Sorry I've not been around much, found out yesterday morning that my Mum took ill whilst we were in Malta.

She has arthritis but suddenly lost all feeling in her right side, her leg went totally dead and she had a serious fall. She has not been able to leave the house at all, my Dad has had to do everything whilst still going to work.

Needless to say yesterday was a blur, today we have brought her to the Hospital for some tests, will be a long/late day I think. Poppy is not coping brilliantly, I'm trying to hold it together for everyone but Poppy
Is playing up as her way of coping I think as she is not normally like it.

Will log in when I can and look through diaries etc, feeling very lonely and low right now, since losing my Brother and Nan my parents mean everything to me and this is hitting me hard.

Lots of Love Serena x

Back