If you fall off the wagon.....

jen3

Silver Member
......(like I have Fri/Sat) do you go back on Attack? Have got the book but it kinda assumes that we all do it perfectly from what I've read.

Have gone back onto a PP day today

yes ive gone off the rails, over the rails and miles away from the rails this weekend. Im doing attack (PP) until saturday - started yesterday.

If you come out of ketosis, you'll need 2-3 days' strict PP to counter that... :)

and my headache has already began :(

it's that fairy banging you on the head with her wand of steel! (or a belated hangover?!!)... keep drinking the H20 and suffer, you who have "sinned"!

its not hangover lol its the fairy! she is coming to get me into ketosis! ive only got 2 sticks left till my new order turns up so im restricting myself lol.

Save yourself some money... put your hand over your open mouth, exhale, and then breath it in! If foul smelling, you know!! I've NEVER bought ketosis sticks (how much are they incidentally?)... just "know"!

Lol on Atkins i never had bad breath ! i dont think! think I paid £4.40 but I was ordering lots off that site for the dogs so I didnt pay p and p. those sticks will last me ages.

and you find it reassuring?

the sticks? oh yes :) least i know im doing something right :D

Maybe I should then... (even though I'm an atrocious "shot"!)

lol we are women what can we do !
I know caz gets hers from chemist but ive always just got mine online. try some and see, it certainly gives me motivation when it starts turning light pink...

I'm nearly out of here - from a ketosis perspective, hopefully not otherwise, cos I'll "Carry on Dukanning", just with my own slant on it to stay out of ketosis! hihi!

LOL love 'Carry on Dukanning'

Neither of us can play the Barbara Windsor role apparently... so that'll be Cheryl?

lmao she will love that.
Mind there isnt any flat chested ladies in carry on, so I guess we will have to play the men!

haaaaa!!

Crikey - I've just noticed that my old photos are still on the site - that's motivating cos I'm not that slim any more! Look in the "Photo Gallery" with the hat! for a wedding!

Back