If you had to sell your diet ?

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by kandy, 26 September 2006 Social URL.

1. kandy

kandy Silver Member

Hi everyone ,
    As someone who needs to be re-enthused about this diet :rolleyes: i would be interested how you would "sell it " as a good way to lose weight, to people who had never heard of the diet so come on guys sell it to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

i do this all the time now lol, for me cd is the easiest diet i have ever done, and i have done some in my 44yrs, ok there is a few days at the start when you feel ropey but hey no pain no gain lol, and yes its 33 quid a week, but if somebody told you they could take away weight for x amount of £`s per lb you would find a way to get that money and best of all for me anyway, im never hungry :)
  4. kandy

kandy Silver Member

Thanks CD thing ,

Yes that was great i am hoping that this will re-affirm everything i loved about the diet before i violently threw myself off the wagon lol ! :eek: xxx
  5. Gill-cdthing

ok well if none of that works i will show you a pic of my ass just over 2 months ago and then i will flash ya pic of it now , that is one miracle :D
  6. kandy

kandy Silver Member

LMAO cdthing !!!
  7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

An interesting idea for an ad campaign...... :eek:
  8. Gill-cdthing

i volunteer my bum :D
  9. Mandana

Mandana Full Member

10. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante and exercise
    WOW am loving those pictures Mandana. That would sell it to me. :)

Think i would have to say. My diet (CD) is a healthy quick way to a new and sexier me. It is hard and requires discipline but the rewards are fast and the compliments plentiful!!!!
  11. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Great pics Mandana
    I would and do say
    Cd is a healthy fast way to lose weight without needing to think of what to eat,I have found that cutting out food has made it easer.
    If it takes me a year to get to gaol then in is a year out of my life that will give me a healther happer and hopefully longer life.I am 55 and it has made me feel younger and more enagitic then I have felt in years and years and years.
    It is the best.
  12. KateF

KateF Silver Member

Amazing pictures Mandana-well done! (Your arms look so toned too- did you do weights?)-yep I'd be sold by that but if I was selling I'd say that I came to CD after doing 6 weeks on Slimfast and my own 1300 calorie diet- I feel less hungry now, more energetic, am enjoying what I'm consuming more and am much, much less likely to cheat. After plodding away for 6 weeks previously I've now lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks on CD and feel great!
  13. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    It's quick
    It's painless (after the first week)
    It's safe
    It's tasty
    It's 100% nutrition
    I'ts a life changing diet
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.