If you had too choose ONE!?

Colony

You're going to a desert island and you can only pick ONE type and flavour of Cambridge product to take with you... Which ONE would you pick???

I would have to go with the cranberry bars... I'm obsessed!!

oh thats a tough one. i swap and change my order all the time to keep some variety in the mix but if push came to shove i'd have to choose between the banana shake or the apple and cinnemon porridge... so if i had to have it all the time and nothing else (and as its a desert island so i'm guessing it will be hot there), i'd go for the banana shake, mixed with freshly crushed ice for a delicious thick, cool, refreshing drink.

Choc shake.

Fruits of the forest...no contest!

Choc mint x

Ooh it would have to be the chocolate chewy bar!

Choc mint bar for me x

Liveonce said:
can i have ice ? in which case it would be the cappucino i dont even like coffee but this is like a starbucks frappucino lol i get 7 every week and have 1 for breakfast everyday without fail :D (i hate the porridge so have 2 shakes a day).... otherwise it would be the chilli soup :)

Oh u gotta be able to have ice. I couldn't have my shakes without blending them with lots of ice

Chocolate tetras - love them with hot water - makes a lovely creamy hot chocolate :)

Back