If you have a Syn query......

Im feeling left out...............so........................BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very few threads in the syn value forum go un-replied.

Perhaps we should have a new rule that no-one can reply to requests for syn values in the main forum other than to point the OP to the appropriate forum?

Very few threads in the syn value forum go un-replied.

Perhaps we should have a new rule that no-one can reply to requests for syn values in the main forum other than to point the OP to the appropriate forum?

well for sure noone seems to no when i ask.

I'm loving this bump game, just hope people are still reading the point of the thread! Syn value queries in the syn value query sub-forum people!
BUMP

Bumped again for newbies and forgetful oldies! ;)

And here it is again!!!

How about, if we reply to a syn query on the main forum then we politely remind the poster to post in the syn query thread and maybe all try to look in there a bit more often? (I will try!)

Not a bad idea! Or we could get a cyber gaurd dog, so when someone clicks post thread, the dog takes the post and puts it in the syn query board and a little message pops up!

If a dog could do that - I would get one!

I'm off to direct someone that way now!

BUMP!

I'm so bad at this. I never look at any threads apart from the main one and the recipes. I will try harder to look at the others and respond! oh, and I was guilty of posting a syn query on main thread yesterday. ooops! :whoopass:

Back