Syn allowance based on weight?

Thank you Ian, I don't want to reduce my syns I'm just struggling after 2 gains when I have been 100% on plan. My consultant was away this week so will have to see what happens on Thursday, fingers crossed things improve.

Thank you Ian, I don't want to reduce my syns I'm just struggling after 2 gains when I have been 100% on plan. My consultant was away this week so will have to see what happens on Thursday, fingers crossed things improve.
The whole weightloss journey is an enigma, wrapped in a mystery. There seems to be no correlation between being good and getting a good result -that week. Or with being bad then seeing it on the scales at weigh in. There is often a lag of a week or two.

As I do not write advertising copy I am unable to do a friendly "Here comes the science bit" segment. Experience shows me that lots of other people I know and have met experience the same disconnect between the loss/gain they expect and what happens at the scales. In the longer term we can say that the trend is that the plan works better than denial or (my) will power.

Keep the faith and any bad set of numbers will blend into the general trend towards target.

Have consolation in the truth that these are the first world problems of those of us with access to cheap abundance. A lot of people are struggling in the opposite way with being able to get enough sustenance.

Your loss to date is IMPRESSIVE.

That is quite a significantly sized child you are no longer carrying around with you. Well done!

Regards,
Ian

Back