If you need inspiration to keep going....

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
then look no further.

Couple who lost 15st and now can’t get enough of sex | The Sun |Woman|Real Life

A fellow Lipotrimonian and his wife were featured in the paper and on GMTV this year to tell all about how the diet changed their lives.

What more inspiration to carry on with this diet could you need when you see the before/after pics and also, you can tell how happy they are after completing the diet and the benefits they've had physically and mentally.

I certainly won't be giving up :D

xx

Fantastic lol

thanks for posting that xx

Wow great post Abbie thankyou!! xx

Great post Abbie thx. Typical of The Sun to focus on the sex aspect but they're right, sex just isn't the same when you can't bear it when your partner touches you, especially if, like mine, he's thin and fit! There aren't that many positions that don't make you feel self-conscious and as for leaving the light on? Forget it!

Perfect thing to read on a Sunday morning!!
Here's to a shakin' Sunday!
x

Wow they have done so well! Not suprised he cant get enough, she's gorgeous! xx

Hope this will make you laugh....a little while back we were watching something on the TV where the couple were ripping each others clothes off as soon as they got through the front door, leaving clothes up the stairs etc on the way to the bedroom....I turned to the OH and said " do you remember when we used to be like that! Do you think we'll ever be like that again?" ......his response " not with each other"!!! ......we've been together nearly 20 years by the way:D

Hope this will make you laugh....a little while back we were watching something on the TV where the couple were ripping each others clothes off as soon as they got through the front door, leaving clothes up the stairs etc on the way to the bedroom....I turned to the OH and said " do you remember when we used to be like that! Do you think we'll ever be like that again?" ......his response " not with each other"!!! ......we've been together nearly 20 years by the way:D

:eek: the cheeky monkey! lol xx

LOL I hope you slapped him xx :D

That's a definate slap

even if he was joking lol

Half joking I guess.....he's got a point, you're not exactly going to swing from the chandeliers after 20 years!

Me and my bf don't swing from the chadelliers anymore and it's only been over a year haha!!
Ah we have our moments tho ;)

x

Great post Abbie thx. Typical of The Sun to focus on the sex aspect but they're right, sex just isn't the same when you can't bear it when your partner touches you, especially if, like mine, he's thin and fit! There aren't that many positions that don't make you feel self-conscious and as for leaving the light on? Forget it!

A big part of their angle will be that fat people cant possible be having sex, much less enjoying it. I suppose I may be in a minority that has been able to be quite relaxed in that arena. I also have had the mind set that "if you are sleeping with me, you know what your gonna get" I certainly dont get thinner when I take my clothes off, so I just accept that my partner is aware of that too.

Although it isn't easy to hang onto positive thoughts about you body when you aren't the shape you want to be or are told you ought to be, we should embrace who we are TODAY, rather than waiting for tomorrow all the time.

If there is hot lovin' on the cards then I'm all for it -life's too short not to have fun!:p

Good read though, congrats on your weight losses if your reading this. But your probably busy :)
Everyone feels sexier and more attractive when they lose loads of weight.

Omg what a brilliant story! They both look so much younger aswell as slim!

Lol @ Sandra...me and hubby have been married 14 years in December so I know what you mean :D you never know though...once we've lost our 4 stone our hubbies might be in for a bit of a shock :bliss::D

I love this what a great read. cheered me up no end. :p

We have a weekend in London booked for the beginning of November, by then I will be about 12 stone give or take a few pounds.....mmmm must make plans!

1. book room with a chandelier:D

What are you going to London for?.. And i don't mean that!!!

Are you going for business or just for a break? Are you going to central London or just London London?.. I know what i mean!! lol x x

I wondered when i was going to get told off!! lmaooooooooooooo

It was just too good for me to bypass it!!! lol

You know i don't mean it... It is people like you and Sandra (and others too) with your humour that make this forum a great place...

Is that enough crawly crawly bum lick to be forgiven??? x x x x x

Back