if you werent on SW - what could you eat right now?!!

Angelicafuzz said:
Hi tallsarah

Well an Ulster fry (or a heart attack on a plate, as my nana used to call it) is made up of Fried: Soda Bread, Potato Bread, Sausage, Bacon, Mushrooms, Black & White Pudding, Pancake and fried Tomato.... pure lush... getting all mouth watering now!

But no badness has crossed these lips in two months... and I am not starting now!

:17729::479::17729::479:

Just like a Scottish fry up only we would have potato scones, square sausages, drippy fried eggs and fried bread instead of the soda bread, potato bread and sausage. Totally lovely! I love a fry up

crispssss *crunch*

anything i shouldn't be eating - scratchings, family KFC Bucket, coleslaw, crisps, danish pastries

Hi tallsarah

Well an Ulster fry (or a heart attack on a plate, as my nana used to call it) is made up of Fried: Soda Bread, Potato Bread, Sausage, Bacon, Mushrooms, Black & White Pudding, Pancake and fried Tomato.... pure lush... getting all mouth watering now!

But no badness has crossed these lips in two months... and I am not starting now!

:17729::479::17729::479:

You forgot the eggs lol

I would have gone down to my local coffee house where they serve the nicest GRILLED breakfast, everything is grilled and eggs are poached or scrambled but it just isn't the same without the sausages (nicest you'll ever taste) and I need my syns for other stuff today so I just had banana & nutella on toast instead :)

Angelicafuzz & vanilla cupcake - have you made the free potato bread? not quite on the same level as proper potato bread but its free!

I had a cooked breakfast in a cafe on Friday, so I'll probably gain this week!

But right now I fancy hot baguette with brie and cranberry sauce!

Could you post the recipe please ninnins?

its just smash made up with half the amount of water, roll it out then fry it in fry light-takes quite a while to brown

the new recipe smash has syns but its only 1 for the whole bag which even i couldnt eat! or sainsburys own is free

doesnt compare to the real thing but saves a hell of a lot of syns

Indian takeaway - chicken madras, pilau rice, poppadoms, vegetable pakora, spicy onions and garlic naan with Diet Coke. DIVINE.

Oh crap, my mouth is watering now. That's what got me into this state :eek:

Indian takeaway - chicken madras, pilau rice, poppadoms, vegetable pakora, spicy onions and garlic naan with Diet Coke. DIVINE.

Oh crap, my mouth is watering now. That's what got me into this state :eek:

get the curry heaven book!

-the pilau rice is out of this world and free
-onion bhajis for 1 syn each-making these soon so cant vouch for them but they have got rave reviews
-theres a free madras recipe

that leaves a few syns for poppadoms and naan bread

Mmmmm..

Well a chunk of v strong chedder cheese along with a bag of walkers cheese and onion crisps. Followed with a big bar of cadburys dairy milk ( there is a bar in the freezer)

But i was happy with my 2 finger kit kat and can of diet coke :)

Back