if you werent on SW - what could you eat right now?!!

Leigh. said:
I'm at work at the minute, and at 10 o'clock every Friday we get a huge batch of breakfast sandwiches delivered. I usually get a mozzerella toastie with tomato ketchup, but this week I have said no for the first time :)

I've brought in a tin of beans to have while everyone else has a hot breakfast!

Well done for saying no,bet you feel great.

Be strong KittenKat - I know you have been through a lot from other posts. Keep busy and back away from naughty food lol x

Hehehe... I think their nearest chippy has been either closed down or is being investigated, so that will kinda put me off bothering with that!

I will have to buy a sandwich here at work for my lunch today as didn't bring anything with me. They're never terribly healthy unfortunately, but have a 3 1/2 hour drive after work today as well, so can't go through till 7.30-8 tonight without eating anything (no breakfast either as was running late this morning).

Still, a white baguette with whatever filling can't be as bad as fish and chips... can it?! ;)

On the plus side, I will be taking advantage of my parents big kitchen and doing some batch cooking while there to bring back with me to stick in the freezer. SW friendly home made ready meals are in the pipeline!

Pastie supper from our local chippy!! Delish.... Gonna give the potato bread recipe a go. Missing bread to be honest - don't think its worth the syns. :)

CAKE! Lots of it! Its the only thing I haven't been able to recreate on SW...

Oooh crumpets with loads of butter. Used to have crumpets on Ww all the time but Sw takes up too many syns and it's not worth it.

shoegirl said:
Pastie supper from our local chippy!! Delish.... Gonna give the potato bread recipe a go. Missing bread to be honest - don't think its worth the syns. :)

I'm always synning bread. Totally worth the syns. Nomnomnom. And that's usually after my 2 HEB bread portions. I'm a bread monster

Back