If you won the lottery ....

amethyst

Banned
What would you do ?

apart from screaming and running in the street naked probably cus you would ditch all Your clothes, then getting arrested and then paying the police to let you go..

i would ..........................................

Gastric bypass and lipo!

Followed by a personal trainer, stylist etc!

Have all my fat just sucked out!:D (Like you didn't see that one coming!)

I would be in the same queue with Kelly :D, pay off the mortgage, buy an apartment in Dubai and orlando so I could flit between all homes Oh and buy an Aston for Hubby. (Can you tell I have already put some thought into this!!!) Ooh pleeeease let it me me this week! might try that cosmic ordering - it worked for Noel! LOL

the first thing i would do is book a boob job (i've always said that)... then buy a flash car and try and bribe my driving instructor to make me pass lol...

and ofcourse buy my OH whatever he wants... and probably buy a race horse

Buy 6 Newfoundland ( Giant water dogs)
and a boat to take them out on the water.

Buy a house with a big garden for the dogs !!!( too long in Military accomadation) I need some roots lol.
Buy my bro a house
Pay off sisters mortgage

Get my boobies done
Good luck

Give up work, buy a bigger house, so I can have another dog, flashy car.
Treat the girls, buy a holiday place in Cyprus. Treat myself to some nipping and tucking after losing all my weight, so I could look good on the beach in Cyprus.

Dream on girl!

Give up work, buy a bigger house, so I can have another dog, flashy car.
Treat the girls, buy a holiday place in Cyprus. Treat myself to some nipping and tucking after losing all my weight, so I could look good on the beach in Cyprus.

Dream on girl!
Get boobs shrunk! buy two harleys a bigger house and pay off brothers and sisters mortgage, go on loads of holidays until i decide what to do with the rest!!

Give up work
Go on a long holiday
Get someone in to finish the rennovations on our house and then sell it!!
Buy somewhere bigger plus more doggies to keep mine company!!
Buy me and my husband a nice flash car each
Get a personal trainer....
Go on holiday again!!

(see, I have thought about this lots too!!!)

• Pay off any debt
  • Buy a house here
  • Buy all new stuff for the house
  • Buy a house in America so I can see my family more often
  • Help family pay off their debt
  • Boob job and tummy tuck

Well i wouldnt change anything. I'd stay in my wee house, keep my mortgage and overdraft, continue to take caravan holidays in this country and def not give up work. Or....
Pay off all debt, buy a hol house in Rhodes, sporty wee car for me, bigger house with ensuite rooms for kids so they can clean up there own mess after a shower, still make OH work as we'd fall out if we spent all day together, oooh loads of shopping, friends round, ok better make a donation to charity.
What a lovely day dream.

I would sell up and take me and my family to live somewhere exotic and carefree :) As well as have all the surgery done lol xx

Buy my Daddy the houe boat he never shuts up about, By myself two houses: One in California the other in UK(always wanted to live there) :eek: Lose those pounds and get a body sculpting surgery. fill every closet in the house with senselessly bad amounts of shoes, Clothes and open up a store for my mother, And a arcade for myself! Buy a lamborghini cantache(sp?) for my Dad, And a mini-cooper for myself. I really don't know what kind of car my mother would want.. Hmm.. I might build a big doggy house for my corgi.

I would buy myself a flat in London to save money on accommodation when I go to uni there next year :D
OK, and then I'd be skint. Damn. :p

No, seriously. Flat in London, surgery to make me slim with medium sized boobs :D and then after that I wouldn't know what to do with my money :confused:

Bloomin eck! Selfish lot!

I would pay off any family debts.
Then build a cat shelter and a donkey sanctuary. I'd also get a huge farm with solar panels and a wind turbine and be self sufficient with my own veg garden and masses of chickens :)

Back