• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

If your having a green day?

I'd be interested in the answer to this question too...

You dont have to no, but it is always a good bet to have 5 a day etc etc.

so i can eat pasta choice, baked potato's and super noodles and hopefully still lose on tuesday? bit sceptical tho? x

in theory yes you can only eat these foods and have a loss, but its not a varied diet. Try getting some frozen veg in and stir a handful thru the pasta when it cooking? Salad on the side of the pot, and turn the noodle into a stir fry?

No 1/3 superfree is only for EE days:D

Oooohhh i didnt know that. i've only recently started (1st weigh in on wednesday) and im following Easy Extra but i hate salads etc so im trying hard to up my fruit and veg but finding it hard. i did wonder if it would slow down my losses. think i'll have a gander and do a green day tomorrow and see how i go :)

My green meals generally have 1/3 superfree without me thinking about it much. I chuck as much veg as I can in :D
I tend to find this as well, as you are staying away from meat products you find to use veg as a sub.. so with your pasta dishes instead of adding meat I would make a ratuolliou (bad spelling) or when having macaroni cheese having a side salad as well as the tomatoes, onions and mushrooms that are already in it. Green days are very simple to snack on as well.

IanH

Silver Member
There is no "requirement" on green (or red) for superfree foods - but i try to make sure there are some in there (failed today though cos i just wanted stodge - baked suds and baked beans). - though there's an apple in the fridge for a bit later on.

The more superfree though the better - and i find ensuring i have some has helped with weight losses in the past.