If you've ever cheated - read this!!!

Lolagirl80

Hi all!

i hope this helps anyone if they have fallen off the wagon! I have been on cambridge for 4 weeks, week 1 i lost 13lb whoop whoop, week 2 i lost 3lbs, i was so happy over a stone in 2 weeks then week 3 came and hubby, baby and i went on holiday and hubby forgot to pack the shakes, so after much arguing i thought hey ho i'll just be good its only 6 days, well i wasnt i ate and drank everything in sight - the only plus side was because i'd done cambridge for 2 weeks my tummy couldnt cope with the onslaught of food and the result was i gained 2 lbs.

i was so annoyed i felt like i'd wasted 2 weeks - considered just carrying on eating, considered slimming world for the hundreth time, thought oh well i'm just meant to be bigger all my life and the i thought no no no, you can do this lola. drink loads of water and 3 cambridge products a day its not that hard you did it for week one and 2, sort this out!

so i did i drank a good amount of water a day and ate my products and the upshot is at this weigh in i lost a massive 8lb!!!

i hope this helps anyone who has fallen off plan, as it really really helped me to re focus, i will stick to it again this week and while i dont expect anything like 8lb again i know if i stick to it i will lose weight!!!

sorry i've rambled! hope everyone has great losses this week!

Lola xxx

Well Done Lola, I have had the very same argument with myself this week after an epic fail yesterday but heres to new beginnigs!!

Day 1 ss for me today xx

This was a joy to read!! I feel like a complete loser and lost it this week on week 3 for me too.. I have eaten 5 rich tea biscuits, a mcdonalds hamburger and some roast potatoes and a slice of sponge cake all this over 4 days when we have been out n about as hubby is off work on holiday but drinking the shake without using a blender to blend is disgusting, it made me heave. So today I am now drinking water like it's wine on a night out! Weigh in is in 2 days and it isn't looking good on my scales. seriously thinking about changing to Slimming World but need to shift weight for 3 weeks for my sisters wedding and think this is the only way? How do people cope when they have day trips or out n about? I can't drink the carton shakes as I have a milk allergy.... answers on a postcard please Also does exercise hinder or help?

I need to get focused!!! I need to shift 2 and a half stone by November 2nd it's my son's 2nd birthday (a deadline I have set myself) and I don't want to be the fat friend, fat mummy or fat wife anymore.

Wow well done hun! Thats fantastic.back on track :)) regarding the bein out and about i either take a bar ir i take a bottle of water and my shaker and my shake and just mix it up :) looks abit weird but hey ho lol x

Bars?? I have no knowledge of bars on SS? just shakes?! I am missing a trick!!

Well done for getting back on it. How about ready made cartons when u r out and about or I have a small pocket size battery whisk which I carry with me to use for soups and shakes :)

Lol oh yes they do bars! But u cant normally have them til week two.they do malt toffee peanut cranberry mint choc yummy they really hekp me xx

I will ask CDC tomorrow, I can't do the carton's as I'm allergic to milk. Battery powered whisk is a fab idea as I tried to shake it myself and it was a disaster it made me gag. Thanks for the info!

Have u got a cambridge shaker hun its my lifesaver x

What a FANTASTIC post, Great to hear how you turned it around and not throw in the towel.

Huge respect to you !

I had a kind of planned break at the weekend for my Hen weekend and last night and tonight I have found it hard but you are so right, Its the easy option to give in and have a binge / break / fall off the wagon but sticking to plan brings all of the rewards we have worked so hard to get and I for one will be even more empowered to stick to plan after reading what you have said !

Thank you x x x

Hiya angel ure weight loss is gobsmacking wow well done u! I went on a hen weekend last weekend gained 6 lbs but got straight bak on it and lost 7 this week.so just enjoy yourself as u know u can easily lose anytging u gain :) xx

hi everyone!!
thanks for all your lovely posts!! lets all hope we get huuuuuge losses next week!

as for out and about i tend to just keep topping up with water and then have something when home! but i love the mini whisk idea!

Lola x

Do other CDC not sell the mini whisks ??? Its a proper Cambridge Diet one but I got it from another CDC not mine and it only cost £5. It comes in a small pouch so its great for keeping in your handbag. Maybe I should buy a job lot and sell them ha ha :D

Gosh no id never heard of them but they sound great!! Ive got a cambridge shaker x

Hi, I'm new here :) I'm so glad I have read this I have fallen if the wagon since Saturday night and have gained between 6 & 10 lbs!!!! (scales keep changing)I feel really Ill and been in the bathroom alot!!! I had been 100% on ss plan for 4weeks! I need to get back into it ASAP! Feel like a complete failure and wasted time and money!!! I need to sort myself out!! XxxX

Hi anna most of that gain will b water retention and ul lose thst in first week.i had a mad hen weekend if drinking n eating and gained 6 so i ss all week and then lost 7 hun si u can do it hun! Xx

You should enjoy your break hun call it a planned break accept tou will gain but in the first week u will loose it all hun.ive had a few planned breaks as dont think id have survived 8 weeks without them
But as soon as ure home go get weighed with ure cdc and get straight bak on track.do ss plus to ease ureself bak into it and ul b fine hun u could lose over stone before u go hun xx

I couldnt do this diet every day for weeks on end i do go out prob bout once a fortnight as its my saviour as have 6 kids lol but i get straight bak on it.im off to benidorm for a girly break 2 weeks today so obv wont b on plan but soon as im bak im seeing my cdc and gettin bak on it x

Back