I'How much water?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by doublegalaxy, 31 October 2010 Social URL.

1. doublegalaxy

doublegalaxy Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.06%)
    I'm hoping to manage to down 2 litres in addition to any black tea I drink. Just wondering how much everyone else gets through. I manage to drink loads in summer but I have a feeling I'll struggle in this cold weather. Anyone got any tips as to how I can keep up to it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    I'm doing all about w8 - I try to drink about 3 - 4 litres - that includes any tea or coffee that I drink. Have switched to bigger mugs so that I don't need to fit in more drinks - just make the ones I do have bigger. I also keep a 750 ml bottle of water with me at all times and sip throughout the day.

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I aim for 2 and a half and anything over that is a bonus, less pressure i put on my self the more i drink:)

6. GetFitGirl

GetFitGirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(15.41%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I have a litre water bottle and make sure I've finished it by lunchtime, and then refill it and drink a second litre in the afternoon. I work in a school and manage to fit in a mug of black coffee at break and lunch time, plus another one at home in the evening. Probably manage about 3 litres altogether, but I'm hopeless without the discipline of my litre bottle! :)

7. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    I drink between 3-4litres.
    I fill 4 litre bottles up in the morning and then drink them through the day, I can only manage it this way coz the water is room temp, I hate cold water in the winter!

8. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I've only started today but am aiming for 2.5 litres. I just can't cope with drinking and toileting trying to fit in 4 litres. Last time I did CD I was having 2litres a day and I lost a stone the 1st week. I would say don't take much notice of the 'the more you drink, the more you'll loose' phrase ... at the end of the day you do what feels best for you. Exante reccommend 2-3 litres a day hun XOXOX

9. doublegalaxy

doublegalaxy Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.06%)
    Thanks all. I think I'll buy a 1 litre bottle tonight and keep refilling it from my filter jug. Have had 2 glasses so far, will aim to have one every time I go in the kitchen.

10. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Im terrible at remembering how much Ive had... is it dead sad to admit Ive got an app to keep tabs lol

11. janey6983

janey6983 Full Member

I drink at least 4 litres a day, I have a 1 litre bottle that I fill up and carry round with me. I'm lucky I don't really have to force it down I've always drunk alot of water and I really do feel thirsty alot of the time! I think having a water bottle helps though cause it's always there with you.

12. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I tend to drink about 3 litres (but then even when not on this diet I normally drink about 2 litres).

I sometimes have mugs of hot water when it's cold - a bit of variety from cold :)

Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.