Ill and WI in 45 mins...

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by 10st10lbs, 7 October 2010 Social URL.

1. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey lovelies, unwell in bed with a migraine and two huge vomits last night - not eaten anything since and can't even think about any of the stuff I had yesterday, makes me barf :( I think I have enough energy to go to WI but do you think I should? Supposed to have lectures 9-6 today aswell, should I go in? Migraine is much less painful than yesterday and there's nothing left to vomit out... ? :) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

If you can do it then go hun. If not then stay curled up in bed and recuperate.
    Migraines absolutely suck.

***hugs***

4. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you don't end up going today, then try to go another day this week. Hope you feel better soon!!!

5. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks hun, couldn't go in the end as my head kept banging each time I tried to sit up :( xxx

Will try to find another class I can go to tomorrow, today seems out of the question! Migraine looks like it has gone now, after toast, coffee, jalebi (oops), Migralieve and a few hours of E4 :) xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.