i'll ask too :)

the last diet i was on i lost 3 and half stone and only went down 1 dress size :( but my mum lost 3 stone and lost 3 dress sizes. the chemist lady said i will lose the weight first in my face, top half of my body and thighs before i start to lose any round the middle. Thats y i think its cos iv given up in past diets cos i could not see results. it took a year to lose that aswell.

I'm confident you will achieve your goal. We both will! If not Tuesday then we will more than smash it the following week!

What is your next mini goal after this one? Mine will be just one more pound to make it 6 stone loss in total! That must be doable!!!!

You have done so well in just 7 weeks! Fair play to you babe! I look forward to seeing your skinny photos in the not too distant future! In my mind you look a little like Rainbowbrite, young, petite and blonde!

x

charlene - you'll do it this time! :)

I had a conversation with my mum yesterday about my hereditary bingo wings and unfortunately she informed me that they will probably only disappear with the last 7lb! That means I've still got to face months without wearing short sleeves as I absolutely hate my arms! I got to 9st 4 a few years ago and still had massive arms and looked completely out of proportion. *le sigh* Ahh well, at least I can stop measuring my wings and getting disheartened now as I know they'll be the last to go :(

Charlene I am soooo like you! I lost weight from my face first then my chest (I found collarbones I had forgotten about!!!!) before my waist!

x

You're so right hun, we will definitely do this!! :D

After this I'm aiming to get into the 9's (even if just by 1lb lol) for my holiday though I don't think that this is feasible. If I'm being realistic I think I'll have to settle for 10.5st :(

As for your next goal, you'll definitely do that in no time!! Wow, six stone!! That's incredible! You are such an inspiration and such a sweetie to go with it!! :)

I wish I looked like Rainbow Brite!! When I was little I was adamant that I'd grow up and bleach my very dark hair so that I would look like her! Funnily enough when I got old enough to do it I never thought it was such a great idea! lol xxx

My mum once likened me to Jo Brand!!!! Charming! A lovely friend said I reminded her of Liza Tarbuck which I liked even though I am younger than her.

Okay, not blonde but definitely petite and young!

When are you off on your hols and are you going anywhere nice? You are going to look stunning babe! I know it! Listen to someone who is probably old enough to be your mum! Lol!!!

I had hoped to be at target for my birthday but with less than 6 weeks to go that isn't going to happen. So it'll take us longer than we hoped but we will do it babe!

x

Hi,

I would say you would be a size 14 Missy but that is because I seem to be dropping a size at about the 2 stone mark, I've lost 4 stone and am down from 20 to 16.

However, maybe I was in a bigger size to start and just forcing myself into 20s hee hee.

By the way missy at 5 7 ish 14 would look lush x

I too don't drop sizes on stones, normally 2st is a size for me - gutting, I'd love to drop at that rate!!
I'm 5ft 8 and at size 16 I was slim!! Going to take me a long time to get back there!! x

I reckon you will be a comfortable size 12 hun by Christmas.

hi there im an 18 and 14stone 5 pounds im finding it very hard to get down in clothes size when i was 14 stone before i was a size 16 but i seem to have a long way to go untill my size 16 clothes will fit me its very furstrating

I dont mean to steal your thread lol but Mini, you seem to know alot more than me, I was wondering at my height of 6ft 1/2 and a LOT of weight to loose, for my height how much to you reckon I could loose per month? Sorry if you cant answer lol

Thanks

i think mini said if ur a bit taller it'll probably average out more than a stone per month maybe 1.5? maybe lol.. im a bit clueless myself. but wow how amazing would that be!

Hi Lisa im not going down dress sizes like everyone else either i started a size 22/24 and i have lost 6.5 stones and im only at an 18 my size 16 will button but im really really squeezed into them so im a good bit away from a 16 but before i put on losts of weight i was a size 16 at 14 stone and im now 14s 5 pounds and such a long way from a 16

Back