I'll be back - (and I'm not Arnie !!!!!!!)

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by goldgranny, 23 January 2007 Social URL.

1. goldgranny

goldgranny Member

Morning everyone out there:) - story so far, basically, last August I started on lipotrim, it worked really really well, thank goodness because I didn't find it easy. I lost 2 stone, went from 15 to a wavering 13, (some days just under -some days just over.) Was doing just fine until that naughty christmas visited and I have put on 6 lbs. :confused:
    Its my birthday at the end of March (a quite BIG one too!!) ;) so ... I have decided that on 1st February I shall start lipotrim again and go for another stone. (1st February because we have 2 dinners out before then.) Which shall get me down to 12'7lbs and a comfortable size 16. I'm 5'10" and I'll be more than happy, happy,at that weight. I used the forum when I was last on the diet and it was such a great help, I decided to visit again this morning as I have a day off work.
    Thats the plan, I will be back on the forum on my days off, good luck to all the newbies and all us restarters, it realy does work- u just have to be very single minded and determined (haha listen to me! wait until 2nd February!!)
    Anne-marie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Good luck on your restart date Ann Marie. You know you can do it ... and i'm sure you will in time for your birthday!

4. Grandmajune

Grandmajune New Member

Start Weight:
    1st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st12.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st10.7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.2lb(8.57%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I am doing sw finding it ok but try to get weighed once a week blimey it's hard hope this helps

5. bloodcoveredprincess

bloodcoveredprincess Get Fit - Enjoy Life!

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(28.93%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating influenced by SW
    It was sweet of you to reply to that post.... but I don't think you will get any response.... it's a really old one from 2007....

But never mind... good luck on your own journey x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.