I'll be joining you soon

wannabslim

Gold Member
Hey guys,

I was around here a bit before Christmas, but decided to stick with CD to get to BMI 25. I'm now very nearly there (3lbs if that to go) and once I've worked up the plans, which I expect will take about 3 weeks, I have decided to calorie count and exercise to either lose more or maintain depending on how I feel.

It's great to see this part of the forum has picked up since before Christmas and I'm looking forward to joining you all sometime in Feb!

xxx

Hey there, so pleased you are going to move across to calorie counting after the plans. It's perfect after CD, total flexibility which get's you away from feeling like you are continually dieting.

Not long now! xx

Thanks hun! Yep I want to do something that helps me manage my eating but isn't a "diet" - thanks for your encouragement :D! xxx

well done! look forward to hearing from you on here more.

yeah it has picked up alot and its really motivating that more ppl are joining and chatting more. yeppie!

well hellllllllllllllooooooooooooooo & WELL DONE x
thought so many times about posting on here but now i am here i cant get off! lol!
cd did work for you both i see by the photo...OMGoodness...hard work but love the way you both have done it....really am delihted to see that ...big smackers XX

Hey hun! Thanks :D but trust me, Georgie (Porgeous) is a TRUE inspiration (to most of us CD-ers she's something of a legend!), if I could get to where she is I would honestly be so happy!

It's taken me a long time to get here as I have come off CD plenty of times only to realise that for me it really is the only thing that truly works for me when I need to lose more than a few lbs! But soon I'll only have a few lbs to lose (or maybe just to maintain) and that's where calorie counting comes in for me :D

xxx

Back