I'll be rockin' the daisy dukes! - My diary to 8 stone!

I just love to save my bar for the evening, makes me feel normal! I'm tending to have tea/coke zero until 2/3ish, then have soup or shake then have my pack, veg and protein in a lovely big meal and bar after. I'v always been and evening eater so it's nice to get to eat and not go to bed hungry! I can't believe it's day 7 tomorrow, im so so happy iv found this diet, the products are amazing and I feel much more sane already!

150ml skimmed milk, tea, sweeteners
coke zero
vanilla shake
mushroom pasta, 1 egg, 1 egg white scrambled, cabbage, broccoli
Milk chocolate truffle bar

1st weigh in tomorrow, don't feel like Iv done very well at all. These past couple of days iv been starving and craving too...I thought ketosis was supposed to take this away!

150ml skimmed milk, tea, sweeteners
coke zero
Cookies and cream shake
smoked haddock, cabbage, mushrooms, macaroni cheese pack
Lemon, yoghurt and white chocolate bar

Gutted I havn't got any broccoli left...haha im so sad!

Hunger is one of those things hun, sometimes it comes and goes. Sometimes its head hunger or hormonal.

Lots of water, zero, tea and keeping busy helps

Your doing great by the sounds of things hun :)

X

Thanks, really craving and hungry again today...it's annoying!

So i weighed on my digital scales and im shocked. I didn't weigh last week on them as I was too scared, but I must have gained more than I thought because my weight this morning is what I thought it would be last week! Atleast I know where I am now though, and I knew Id gotten bigger than i'd ever been, just means I need to work harder and keep going. I did get a bit upset but then i thought it is what it is, i can moan or just bloody get on with it!
Goal for week two is to start exercising. Lets do it!

Just keep going you are doing do well.

Ignore what the scales say they will say less next week I am sure

Ohhh dear.

Yesterday i got so stressed and so hungry i was literally crazy! went to a concert and ended up going out after...lots of vodka and pepsi max, chips, garlic bread, cereal...i think def not in ketosis anymore! The weird thing is I don't feel guilty. yes I was proud of myself for doing a week on this diet but i was really worrying as i start a placement soon and these packs just wont work. plus clearly i just binge when i stop! im supposed to be training for a half marathon too, so im thinking slimand save isnt right for me right now.

Back