Ill never understand this diet

Bibaloo

Hello again!

I'm back! For those who don't remember me I lost about a stone and a half on Dukan last year but have regained about 5lbs since then so have started again in the hope of losing that and more.

Just finished 4 days of attack. After 2 I had lost 2lbs and was over the moon. This morning I weighed in after my fourth day and I've regained 1.5 meaning I've only lost half a pound after 4 really strict days. What the hell?!

I was so up for this again and I've taken a real knock now. Pah xxx

But hello again anyway! Hope you're all ok xxx

Yeah maybe. It's rubbish though isn't it - so disheartening. All I want to do now is eat toast cause I keep thinking what's the point.
Does anyone know if this diet is only really effective first time round? Loads of people on work have been inspired by my previous weight loss and are losing beautifully and yet I'm really struggling. V annoying!

I'll never understand how a 2lb box of chocolates will make me gain 5lbs!

(Not that I've ever done that, but you know what I mean)

I'm struggling 2nd time around... but I'm just happy to still be at my consolidation weight.

There are several on the board who have restarted and had success. Splitting the total loss into phases makes sense to me. Dukan mentions it as an option. I've given myself a date. Hope to be where I want to by then, but if not, the plan now is to go into conso. Just don't think I will want to stay this limited for much longer than that. Would rather have this plan be something I want to go back on but need to wait before loosing again.

I lost 8lbs in my first 2 weeks Hun, this time round I've already lost 6 since starting again on Monday!

Keep at it, my losses will be up and down all over the place for a while!

I restarted Dukan in July 2011.
It is working... slower now because I am near my true weight.
It is working!
Don't give up.

Back