Ill

If you need a laugh I sat in the waiting room and watched the men coming out.......John Wayne eat your heart out!

Lol im going to shut up now:rolleyes: I think it was more of oww the area could be soar so cant walk with my legs together, rather than oww the area is soar. My OH even wanted to be put to sleep when we saw the Dr but he was fine and tells everyone theres nothing to it now :D

Haha, I know Dr Contractor, he's the main partner at my doctors practice, his speciality is minor surgery. He did a good job on my foot, even though I kicked him! Even better, his first name is pronounced 'Badrash'

Haha, I know Dr Contractor, he's the main partner at my doctors practice, his speciality is minor surgery. He did a good job on my foot, even though I kicked him! Even better, his first name is pronounced 'Badrash'

Badrash, lol!

Apparently where I'm going this evening they mainly do vasectomies and haemarroids, I made double sure they put me down for the right one ;)

Well, I had a blinding headache last night and I got zero sleep. Just listened to an audio book on my iPod (quietly) but that didn't help me drift off. At 5am my daughter came in the bed with us and fidgeted, then at 5:45 she puked all over the bed. Nice...

Last edited:
Oh no poor you and poor DD. Hope everything goes ok for you today and remeber to relax. I have another story about that, not a bad one just funny but will tell you after (the OH will kill me lol!)

Good morning

Sorry that you had a bad night - not the sort of thing that you want to happen when you need your rest eh ?
And poor DD - hope she is ok now ?

T
x

You know what, she was pretty chipper almost straight away, and asked for some breakfast... Kids!

But that is what going to Grandmas is all about surely... although my MIL is the opposite, they don't get sweets or chocolate or anything.... quite hard done to really !!

Indeed, Grandmas are there to indulge and spoil I think :D I used to look forward to going to mine as a kid for her dinners, oddly. Not that there is anything wrong with my mum's food lol, but my grandma was a proper trained cook for a well to do guy in Durham. Probably explains my mad love of food :D

Nah, not too nervous at the moment; probably will be when I get there though. I'm just having a local, I've been chatting with a guy on the running forum I use who had it done last week, he said if felt like he'd been kicked in the balls for about a day (the feeling lasted for a day, not that he'd been kicked in the balls for a day, that sounds like a nightmare lol) and his stitches bled a bit, but he was back out and running after a week so it doesn't sound too bad.

I'll give a full review tomorrow! :eek: ;)

Thinking of you! Hope all went well

Ooh my nadgers ache...

And my OH watched! Though she got a bit queasy during the second ball and had to leave, apparently the doctor pulled the tubes out really far and that just was too much!

I was only in there 45 minutes, from walking in, filling in the paperwork, waiting for my notes to be faxed over from my GP (they'd forgotten to send them...), getting it done and then walking out. Absolutely nothing to it, it was more discomfort than painful.

Bit wierd walking into a room of people with my todger on display but hey-ho!

This surprised me though: during the op the monitor started to beep, the doctor looked and said 'hmm, his heart rate is a bit low' (it was at 55 at that point, technically I was brachycardic), and the nurse replied 'it was only 67 when we started and it's come down as he's relaxed' then to me 'you're pretty fit then?' :D :D

Back