Ill

Oh have you got some tight shorts to put on :D helps healing they told j!

Bless ya

I start work @ 10 today

Enjoy the empty house

can guess what you'll be doing ---- gaming!

Yeah, I've got some pants on, size: medium lol

And you're right, I see a Call Of Duty marathon coming on. If I'm on holiday and the house is empty I usually like to get the Guitar Hero drum kit out (can't normally because OH hates the banging noise, and the kids get in the way or want to hog it...) but I don't think my danglies will be up to that today...

Hope the danglies feel better soon and you have earned a day on the computer for sure, your OH is hardcore I couldn't watch that or was she just checking you didn't do a runner at the last min

Hope the danglies feel better soon and you have earned a day on the computer for sure, your OH is hardcore I couldn't watch that or was she just checking you didn't do a runner at the last min

Thanks Kerry! Yeah, the doctor asked 'do you want her to watch' and I'm like 'no problem, do you want to?' so in she came lol I was tempted to have a peep myself but thought better of it :D

Good news that all went well and how strong stomached is your OH?! It's one thing watching Casualty or Holby City, totally diff when it's someone real, esp if you know them!

Blimey, good stuff about the Dr saying you must be fit! Esp if that was Dr Contractor, he doesn't give out compliments like that every day I can tell you! Way to go! x

Back