Illness

sapphirestara

Gold Member
What do we do about points if we're ill guys. Feel like poo and I'm off food completely. I'm not going to force myself to eat stuff. So where does that leave me??

Don't know what the official answer is but I felt unwell and off food for a couple of days earlier this week, still pointed the bit I ate and was under by about 15 points a day :eek:.
However I decided it was not worth forcing myself to eat any more, I feel better now and I have just carried on sticking to daily points allowed.

Don't know what the official answer is but I felt unwell and off food for a couple of days earlier this week, still pointed the bit I ate and was under by about 15 points a day :eek:.
However I decided it was not worth forcing myself to eat any more, I feel better now and I have just carried on sticking to daily points allowed.

How was your weightloss? Hope you feel better. Xxx

Feeling loads better, thank you :)
Don't officially get weighed in til Wednesday, but unofficially the scales dipped down when i wasn't eating much and have gone back up again, but still down on last official weigh in :D

Feeling loads better, thank you :)
Don't officially get weighed in til Wednesday, but unofficially the scales dipped down when i wasn't eating much and have gone back up again, but still down on last official weigh in :D

Same here!! My weighin is tomo!

I'm going to weigh tomo night at a different meeting. I am still struggling to bring my fever down and this cough is ridiculous. Back to work tomo tho.

awh really hope you feel better soon. nothing worse then trying to carry on dieting while sick, it is easy to go off the wagon when you feel like crap. feel better! :ambulance:

Tell me about it!!!!!

Well weigh in last night and I have put on 1lb - can't believe it as I was under points on a couple of days when ill and my scales at home show a loss. However will put it behind me as I know I have stuck to the plan and hope loss will show on ww scales next week.

Well, lost 2.5. Nearly fell off the scales. How the hell did I do that?? X

Started back on weight watchers just over 3 weeks ago and lost 4 lbs the first week . I then went down with a flu type virus that ended with a stay in hospital with asthma problems . At home recovering , stood on the scales this morning and I have lost 1 stone !!!! . The weight loss is nice but not the way I lost it .

I m an asthmatic too... I'm still really struggling with this cough. They have me an emergency hospital appointment on Saturday. They didnt keep me in tho. Nice about the weightloss. I hope you feel better tho.

I was in for 3 days , nebulisers , steroids and antibiotics . Not much fun . I was coughing so much in the end I had exhausted myself so doctor sent me in from the surgery . A week later and I am still very tired but getting better every day . Have stopped all dairy , the thought of eating it makes me heave . Living on vegetables , tomato soup , chickpeas and dry toast . Exciting or what .

My dr gave me steroids and antibiotics. The hosp wanted to nebulise me but I came home. I read sympathise with you. I've cut out dairy too. And I have been coughing so much that I'm gagging and I'm sick. I've had it a week. Sounds like I've been lucky :( am knackard. Stick to lovely good for you strength building food hon xxx

Will do, stupid thing is I had an appointment with her on Thursday. Felt so rough I had to cancel it- I waited 2 months!!!

Get another as soon as you can . This was a wake up call . You don't mess with asthma x x

I will book tomo :) chest is still bad and I'm wheezy even tho I finished the antibiotics yesterday...... It's time to go back!

Back