Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I'm 10lbs lighter than goal

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by PamelaViktoria, 29 September 2011 Social URL.

1. PamelaViktoria

PamelaViktoria Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(20.89%)
    Diet:
    95% raw food diet
    Hi there. Haven't been here for a while. Many of you know me as the girl who had chronic fatigue and went on the raw food diet. I am now 6 months on this diet and will never go back. When my CF was at it's worst, my saliva PH was 4.5, or extremely acidic (a healthy body is 7.2). After a few months eating fruits, green veggie juice, seaweed, soaked nuts, seeds, lentils, my PH went up to 6, and I no longer felt like I had the flu. Now I am at 7.0, and I look younger than I did before I got CF. I also lost 18 pounds, which is 10 pounds lighter than my whole adult life. The difference between a regular diet and going RAW, is you keep your curves. When your hormones balance after you detox and a nutritionally 'stuffed', you have great womanly curves, with a small waist. This lifestyle has made my life so much better. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Plumfoodie

Plumfoodie Paleo maintenance rocks!

Start Weight:
    200lb
    Current Weight:
    137lb
    Goal Weight:
    150lb
    Lost(%):
    63lb(31.5%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Primal diet + kettlebells
    I have CFS, that's great that you're doing so well. :) do you mind me asking how you make your green veggie juice (including quantities)?

4. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Well done that is a fantastic achievement, especially for your health

5. Eka11

Eka11 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(33.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done xxx

6. PamelaViktoria

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(20.89%)
    Diet:
    95% raw food diet
    Sorry for such a late reply. I green juice kale, spinach or swiss chard. I add a purple like purple cabbage or beets (I only do purple if I don't have other detox symptoms- rashes zits ect because purple cleans your liver so much, I want to go slow.) I add celery and cucumber often because they are high in minerals. When I just started juicing, I over did it in carrots and turned orange haha I have pix on my blog as a warning to anyone just starting too. Did you know that they make a tanning pill that is almost all orange pigment from carrots? haha
    I used to be able to drink 20 or more oz on an empty stomach. But my stomach shrunk, and now holds maybe 12oz. And I drink it for supper, which improved the quality of my sleep even more:)

7. PamelaViktoria

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(20.89%)
    Diet:
    95% raw food diet
    Thank you so much. I'm now living life to the full to make up for a couple of lost years:/

8. GretaGrip

GretaGrip Gold Member

I don't believe a word of this quite frankly dangerous nonsense

9. elm

elm Silver Member

Start Weight:
    300.6lb
    Current Weight:
    286.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    137lb
    Lost(%):
    14.4lb(4.79%)
    Diet:
    Finally, taking control!
    No need to be rude.

10. GretaGrip

GretaGrip Gold Member

The advice Pamela gives is downright dangerous at worst and unscientific at best. And I'm blunt - not rude.

11. GretaGrip

GretaGrip Gold Member

Hear hear.

Maybe have a proper read through Elm? I'm all for different approaches to weight loss or maintenance. I have issues when people spout stuff which is so nonsensical it's barely readable.

And as I keep saying - show me the science to back this stuff up and I'll apologise and eat my hat < with a side order of fries >

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.