I'm 12 stone something....

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
....oh my god! Never thought I'd post that!

I dropped into the 12s last night and am soooooo happy! Ok, so only by a half but I'm still in the 12s and it feels great!

Just had to share with all you lovelies! xxx

YAY!!! :D I'm hoping to be able to post this next week, so I know how happy you must feel. Congrats :bunnydance:

Well done!! It's such a great feeling when you drop down into a weight bracket you haven't been in for years, I remember I was practically hysterical when I got into the 12s, dancing round the room like a mad thing! :D

Yeah!!! Welcome to the 12 stone club Hun!
Well done!!
xx

That's fantastic!! I'm hoping to get in the 12's tuesday too:)

Good on you! Keep up the good work!

That's briliant.

Hold onto that feeling for when you need a boost.

I'd have been screaming and dancing around the room.

Aww well done! :) I'm hoping this will happen next week, but need to lose 3lb's to see it!! I can imagine it felt sooo good! :D I can't remember the last time i saw 12 stone something on the scales xxxx

Well done! I hope to drop into the 14s this week or next. Not been there for a good few years.

WELL DONE!!!!!!....fab news! and its not 'only' by a half.....its a massive achievement!!

Well done and congratulations...

I'm a few pounds (3 to be precise) from being able to say the same. I never thought i'd live to see that day - in fact even when i started this journey - i had no idea i could even be that weight.

Well done again...

Back