Step 1 Sole Source + I'm 21 years old...

Kirsteenie

I have been stuggling with my weight since I started secondary school. I started secretly eating and binge eating and was in denial for a long time. I'm glad I have started the CWP and cannot wait to see my progress as the weeks go on! I should be out having fun with my friends and meeting people but often I turn my friends down because I know how awkward I will feel when I go out and it isn't worth it to me. Anybody else in the same kind of situation? :)

I am a lot older than you but feel the same. Wish Id known about Cambridge at 21 and done something about it then!

Good luck

At 21 I was at my heaviest after just having my daughter...about 20st.
I wish I had done cambridge then. Spent so many years trying to slim and now it's going to be over in 12 weeks. I'm determined of that.

I can totally see where your coming from. I did cwp the first time after I had my first child, I was 20. I was doing it to get married, but got pregnant again a few weeks before.

I'm 24 now and determined not to see 25 overweight!

I'm 23 years old and I've always been big specially since secondary school I started eating lots of rubbish, I've been on cambridge for 4weeks and I've lost 20lbs so far I started at nearly 21st so still a long way to go but I'm ready for it now and I'm determined that I will get healthy in 2013 and stay slim : )

Kirstie & Lizzie, heeeey :))
I'm almost 23 years old.
Been on this website foreverrrr.. lost 7 stone on Cambridge, put 2 stone back on.. but now i'm back to lose the final bit!

If you want to buddy up, ive got facebook, twitter, bla bla :) Always good to have some buddies!

I've made youtube videos as well that i think you can find from clicking the youtube button above my pic in the corner! x x

Hey Sinead and Lizzie :)

You've done incredibly Sinead, 7 stone! WOW. Yeah i'll take a look at your youtube videos and I'll add you on facebook. It's been helping me so much hearing other peoples stories:) Keeps me motivated. Lizzie you've done really well so far:) I'm on day 5 now, can hardly wait for my first weigh in so I can see the results xxx

Can you add me on Facebook Lizzie Fitch .. Be great to have some cambridge friends on there : ) my picture is me with my little niece xx

Sure thing :) xxx

Hey Aimee :) Have you started the cambridge diet? How long have you been on it for? Honestly if you ever want to have a wee blether or whatever you can add me on facebook i'll pm you, Good luck!! xxxx

Back