IM A BLOODY IDIOT!!!

jules75

Hi everyone, well where do i start? Got weighed on fri and had lost another 3 lbs which was super duper!! However my partner was home on leave and i just went beserk with the food and drink, u name it i ate it!!!!! And now i have regained EVERYTHING i had lost since starting atkins. Im hoping that the majortiy is water gain and i feel awfully bunged up:( so perhaps it will soon shift as today im well and truly back on the wagon:eek:. Hope everyone has had a fab wkend and havent been as naughty as me:break_diet:

xxx

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!
Oh u silly sausage eating everything, its happened now so draw a line under it babes. Im sure alot of it will be water ;o)

Keep postin and keep going!!!!

p.s Have u the whoosie fairy with u? lol.....U have a lot of posts about u to catch up on, that should keep you out of trouble babes

Woofy X

ah jules , bless ya , bloody men (sorry jim) i have the same problem when hubby comes home from the ship , but my point (there is one believe it or not ) is this , one great thing i learned from lighter life is the cycle of guilt /overeating is the most distructive thing so , big up yerself for stopping the mad moment (and two days really is just a moment in the scheme of things ) and move on , you've recognised its happened ,so let it go and get back to business, youre a huge inspiration to others so take heed of that and crack on mrs !!!!!just think how exited youll be when you have that initial weight loss again :)

Hiya woof!!! I aint been all on wkend, what with partner being home ( wink wink ) Im guttered but like u say i just have to draw a line under it and move on! I was so close to goal to and now im back to square one! ( well sort of) How u doing anyhow chick?

xxxx

Ah thanks suki sue, how are you?, i just feel bloody stupid! Being so near to goal. Its so difficult with OH working away as when hes home we just wana go out and have fun!! Whats done is done though and today iv started on the right track, i cant believe how sluggish and bloated i feel after just one wkend of eating crap! I soooooooo want atkins food!!!

xxxx

(((((((( Jules )))))))) it isn't as bad as it sounds. 3500 calories = one lb of fat, did you eat 10500 calories? I bet if you do a quick calculation, and will find that you did NOT eat 3lbs of fat worth! It is water, and will be gone. Damage is done when you think 'oh well, thats done it' and leave it 15 yrs before you get back on track!

Ah thanks suki sue, how are you?, i just feel bloody stupid! Being so near to goal. Its so difficult with OH working away as when hes home we just wana go out and have fun!! Whats done is done though and today iv started on the right track, i cant believe how sluggish and bloated i feel after just one wkend of eating crap! I soooooooo want atkins food!!!

xxxx
good for you x
its so hard leading a bit of a double life isnt it ,i still struggle to find the balance , at least with atkins you do have options, its just getting used to using them :)
still youre back on track and motivated again , plus youve had a nice little blip to get you back ontrack mentally so youll be fine , give it welly :0):)

Thankyou!!! TT i prob did eat that amount of calories, or drank them in booze!!! I cant even remember getting home sat night, woke up with my dress still on sun morn ( still very much intoxicated ) and just ate ate ate all day.

xxxx

Woof, the wooshie fairy is due at my house this wk end!!!!!

xxxx

ooo where do you live we will all come and line up outside :0):D

im in sunny sunderland sukisue. I think il keep her here for a couple of weeks

xxxx
lol not too far from cloudy cumbria then , dont blame you ill hold on tight too if i had her in my clutches.........ere do you think people readingthis think were not quite all there ????

I defo think anyone reading this will assume we are from some sort of mental unit, we def arent all there!!!!! Keeps me smiling though

xxx

yay ... she's back! Now behave young lady! :p

xx

Hello jools! I fully intend to behave myself this week, i feel crappy from eating all the rubbish iv ate so was thankfull to get back on track this morn!!

xxxx

behave in what way exactly:)

Nah, it's just all work at the moment woofy.

Hey Jules, great to see you back. Your weight gain is a combination of water and glycogen. It should come off fairly quickly once you're back in ketosis.

If you're holding the Whoosh Fairy hostage, perhaps you could just ask her to wave her wand in my direction?

Ta x

Back