I'm A Celebrity get me outta here....

I watched the original series and then switched off from it all. However, now that I'm all on my lonesome with only my own company in the evenings I decided to give this series a go... well with Mark Wright in there it'd be rude not to!

Thankfully I'd already eaten by the time it was on, but I was wretching on my wine watching the Bushtucker Trial. Not a pleasant one at all, all I can say is that Freddie is not human! Wonder which bit he had an allergic reaction to?

I had a feeling Mark would be chosen for the next one as well, the public picking on the pretty boy perchance? Come on Mark, show them what you're made of!

I don't think it is the public picking on him, I think it is one of two things, either it's Lauren and her friends phoning for him to do the task. Or like me it's all the public that think he is a big horses a***.

I think it's the fact that he's the one whinging about being scared of everything! I know Anthony is but he generally looks scared of everything, whereas Mark makes it look like an act! I don't like bugs and creepy crawlies much either, but I reckon it's the things in the dark or being strapped to something that would freak me out more!

poor mark, think the public have got it in for him x

I follow all of the TOWIE lot on Twitter and they were all posting that they'll been voting for Mark to do all of the trials to wind him up. Poor Mark!

Have they said yet what's wrong with Freddie??

Freddie was taken to hospital after an allergic reaction to something during the 'Greasy Spoon' trial.

xx

Personally do not think Freddy looks fit enough to take part in any of it,for his own good. And annoying when they say "so and so can't take part in this task because of health?" why do they put people in who cannot take part? Give someone the place who can x

Personally do not think Freddy looks fit enough to take part in any of it,for his own good. And annoying when they say "so and so can't take part in this task because of health?" why do they put people in who cannot take part? Give someone the place who can x

Totally agree! xx

I agree, Freddie didn't look well at all...so maybe leaving for good is the best thing really.

I think Mark is being chosen for all the tasks because he is probably one of the popular guys in there, and he is total eye candy ;) I don't think its because people don't like him.

Apparently had an allergic reaction to the 'camel toe' he had to eat. And doctors /insurers have said due to past illnesses he cant go back into the jungle.

I think Mark is being chosen for all the tasks because he is probably one of the popular guys in there, and he is total eye candy ;) I don't think its because people don't like him.

No, it's because he is an a**e, that's why people are voting for him. He treated his ex terribly, by all accounts, and now he is acting like Natalie Appleton, scared of everything. Can't stand the bloke.

I agree, Freddie didn't look well at all...so maybe leaving for good is the best thing really.

Even before the Bushtucker Trial he seemed to struggle stringing a sentence together properly, and just didn't seem 'with it' at all, so I'm not surprised he won't be returning.

No, it's because he is an a**e, that's why people are voting for him. He treated his ex terribly, by all accounts, and now he is acting like Natalie Appleton, scared of everything. Can't stand the bloke.

Yes, he did treat her badly when they were together. But he's tried to mend bridges with her a lot and she's thrown them all back in his face. As well as being extremely rude and *****y to Sam! Urgh, cannot stand Lauren :jelous:

I definitely agree that the public are voting for him because of his likeability, not because he is disliked.

All personal opinion though I guess. Life would be boring if we were all the same xx

I don't like Lauren either. I did feel really sorry for her last series, but like Princess Stevie has said, Mark has tried to put things right loads of times this series, and she has not even tried. She looked a right silly moo during that party though when she was hurling abuse at Sam.

Anyhow...this forum is about Im a Celeb, not TOWIE, lol x

Anyhow...this forum is about Im a Celeb, not TOWIE, lol x

Too right, looking forward to Im a Celeb tonight, as it wasn't on last night. I felt deprived ha ha! xx

Back