I'm A Celebrity get me outta here....

lol, luckily, i got loads recorded on player, so did some catchin up x

Mine are Crissy and Anthony, must Anthony has the edge. Pat Sharp could be good though and I'm sure they'll get someone in to replace Freddie.
When do we start voting out?

I really struggled trying to find anything worth watching on tv last night - I only have Freeview so it limits it even more! Ended up sticking a dvd on in the end - The Eagle - to keep me occupied!

All will be well again this evening though with I'm A Celeb back on :)

Oooooo I forgot about Pat Sharp going in.....I used to lurve Fun House!! :D :D :D And still sometimes secretly watch it on challenge, :eek: but sshhhhh!!

I can only relate Sunita to the xfactor with Simon Cowell, and she did my head in....hopefully i'll see a different side to her in there.

Oooo, im excited for tonight now :) xx

Fun hoouse....whoooole lotta fun, priiiizes to be won.....lol xx

As I am so Cynical (what nooo). Do they get full pay when they leave on medical grounds. I dont think they get full money if they quit. If they do get the full pay do you think Freddie did it on purpose??

...and why did he not go in the same way as the others??

Apparently he has heart problems - had a quadruple bypass last year. Maybe they didn't think he was fit enough to be thrown out of an airplane?

But, surely if he was that bad he should never have been allowed to go into the jungle in the first place?

I'm looking forward to Pat Sharpe going in - not really keen on any of the others yet.

Can't stand Crissy, and anyone/anything to do with TOWIE makes me cringe (I work in Brentwood, so I was sick of it before it even started!)

I just logged onto my Facebook and this official message is there ...

BREAKING NEWS: Producers of I’m A Celebrity . . . Get Me Out Of Here! have decided that Freddie Starr won’t return to live in the jungle.

Freddie has been a terrific contestant and his Bushtucker Trial is one of the stand-out moments in the history of the series and we wish him all the very best.

When do we start voting out?

I don't know Jay, but FATIMA TO GO !!!!!

What a pain in the butt she is. I would like to smack her. The contrary witch !!!

It's funny how they were all so lovely dovey and now they are all bickering "darling"... Fatima just wouldn't drop it, even though Lorraine wanted to!! Tears from Anthony again, he's such a sensitive soul bless him.
Crissy is starting to get annoying (see I said I was fickle - I really liked her before!!)

I think Anthony is my fave but I do think I'm going to like Pat Sharp - he was great with Sunitta in the cave, so very patient!!

Back