I'm A Celebrity get me outta here....

Pat has just done brilliantly again.........

Still watching it.

Last night's show was brill :D

Like Filly just said Pat did brill yet again!! Then that bed bugs task was proper scary. I thought that the cockroaches would have been the worst, until I saw those crabs come out!! OMG!!! I would have died....they were like gynormous spiders (shudder)!! Think they all did brilliantly.

I was surprised that Stephanie went....altho really glad, because I didn't like her. I thought that Sinita would have been up tbh.

The bromance jealousy was funny too....poor Antony lol

I loved last nights show :)
The challenge was most definitely the hardest and best yet in my opinion, Mark (although a pain!) did very well as he is obviously petrified of rats and then to help Emily during her panic attack was super.

They all did well (except Sinitta) and Pat's phrase to Mark "don't do a Sinitta" had me rolling round.

Fab show!

So am I the only one who thinks Pat's intensely irritating :):):)
And I like Antony .... :D
Mark was hilarious last night but good on him for sticking it out.
That JJ girl had me rolling around laughing - ooh, I like snakes, says she, and sits there with one in her lap, stroking it :eek:

Loving it !!!!

They showed the clip of Mark squeaking at the rats on Loose Woman at lunch time......I nearly wet myself again. That girlie scream was so funny coming from him.

Oh my gosh....how totally gutted am I!!! :( I soooooo didn't want Pat to leave last night.

I must say though, Fatima coped with that cockroach incident rather well. I would have been panicking like mad. I was sat squirming watching it, flexing and twitching my nose, lol.

I think that the task that they have set Antony and Dougie is really good. It seems to have put a bit of life back into Antony, because he was becoming a complete whinger, lol.

I was gutted Pat went too :-(

Loving the programme though, now we need to split Mark and Emily up so Mark can do something else other than fawn over her!!!

I think Mark will win it - will be shocked if it's anyone else! And I think a campaign needs to be started to see more scenes of Mark in the shower......

I think Mark stands a good chance of winning it. He comes across really well in it, showing a slightly naive and vulnerable 'little boy lost' side sometimes, which I think people will like. Plus he gets on with pretty much everyone out there and will get stuck in and do things.

I was surprised to see JJ go last night though.

Back