Then

Malandra
Dean
Jan
Mylene
Jason

King - Sir David

Ivy

I'm so glad Phina has gone....she was doing my head in!!! Malandra to go next....and then Jan! After that I'd be quite happy for any of the others to win....I just luuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrve David "I don't do dishes" Gestie!!!! :D :D

Yes glad to see the back of Phina. I think Malandra will go soon, she seems pleasant enough but is a bit of a non-entity.

As long as Jason, Mylene & David are in the top 3, I'm not bothered how the others go out. I'm sure David will win, he's such a star.

Loving the bit last night with Dean wetting his hair and tossing it from side to side :D

Gestie simply must win!!!!!

was hilarious yesterday...but with ant and dec and that cross...well, a classic TV mo

Ivy

I cant believe its nearly over...i cant believe it....

I'd like to think that this devastation is a sad reflection on my life and it probably is - i have a massive spider i cant tackle above the kitchen

Ivy

Aww, chin up Ivy - not too long till Celeb. Big Brother ;)

Can't help you with the spider tho' - scared stiff of the little blighters:eek:

Thanks - Celebrity BB...ADAM ANT IS ON THE LINE UP!!!

EI EI Oooooooooooooo

Ivy

FIX FIX FIX FIX

Jordan was right...when she said it was rigged

Depression

Ivy

:confused: Ivy.....please explain!!!

Loved Gestie but glad he's not in the final!! Don't really mind which one of them win now as I love 'em all!!! Myleene may just have the edge though....would be a much better queen that "Chavvy Kerry"!!! :D

Ivy, i am with you! I loved Gestie and am sad he has gone, but am sooooo looking forward to ADAM ANT on BB! Had posters of him on my walls when i was about 12! Adored him!

I was really surprised that Gestie went, I so thought he was gonna win, but if not he'd definately be in the final 3.

So now my vote's for Myleene, I think she's brill. Loving Jason too, but would like to see Myleene win.

How many days till Celeb BB?????? Hmm, might set up a countdown ticker!

Ivy, i am with you! I loved Gestie and am sad he has gone, but am sooooo looking forward to ADAM ANT on BB! Had posters of him on my walls when i was about 12! Adored him!

YES - i swear to god i still have a poster on my wall...

i cant wait!!!

Ivy

Me too, Adam Ant was my first big love! Posters completely covered the flowery wallpaper I inherited from by big sis. I read the biography several times and bought every single the week it came out and a plastic sleeve to keep it nice (still in the attic!)

He had lovely eyes and hips didn't he? But it's a bit scarey him being on BB will my memory be spoiled? He also suffers from a mental illness too I believe!

I will be glued though no doubt. I wonder who else is in?

Dizzy x

See me Avatar - tho i think he has slimmed down since that picture!!

Ivy

Urghh!! At least he doesn't have the war paint on though in that one.

By the way Jason to win!!! .....or Myleene. Not too bothered really but not the busted guy...boring!

Dizzy x

OOh I luff Adam too! How very exciting!!!!! Roll on January!!!!

Til then - I've got a fiver that says Jason will win (not really - just trying to be bovvered about it - have lost interest a bit now the nutters have all gorn lol).

Right - off to watch the final!

xxxx

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Matty won....I'm so pleased for him, he well deserved it!! :D :D

Back